Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ribery - Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Swanhends on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:34 am

Surely the only logical explanation is that Mou is in both of their heads hmm

Discuss

twitter: @yobhends
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

ribery - Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by Blue Barrett on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 am

Ribery is a thug! :coffee:

World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

ribery - Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time Empty Re: Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time

Post by VivaStPauli on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 am

Bild... Rolling Eyes

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:03 am

Didn't Robben sock another Bayern player before? Something tells me it was him who instigated this yet again.

Just glad R.M ditched this asswipe. Total douche. Always had a lousy character.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 am

Robben slapped Müller once, yep. Which is a scandal in of itself, Müller is awesome.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 am

@Seppuku wrote:Didn't Robben sock another Bayern player before? Something tells me it was him who instigated this yet again.

Pepe is so much better right?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 am

Well, I remember some footage that showed Gomez hugging Ribéry on the pitch, obviously comforting him (and I bet that was just because Robben was nasty to Fronck).

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 am

i think thats true,my commentator of the match said that ribery and robben were having a rough argument before going down the tunnel at HT.

edit-read it on marca too
http://www.marca.com/2012/04/19/futbol/liga_campeones/1334862961.html
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:19 am

It's started on the pitch when they were fighting to take a freekick, Schweini and Lham had to come in between.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:21 am

hope they carry it on in the 2nd leg Laughing

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 am

@Gomez83 wrote:
@Seppuku wrote:Didn't Robben sock another Bayern player before? Something tells me it was him who instigated this yet again.

For all Pepe's nastiness, he never attacked a fellow teammate. But you really didn't have to bring him involve though.

Also, it did seem weird how Robben and Ribery were getting along with each other...

People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 am

Robben must leave now, first he has refused to extend his contract and second he's fighting with every one.

I hate players like him.

Robben out, Eden Hazard has already requested from Van Buyten about Bayern Munich.

I hope we get rid of Robben this summer, even for £15million and replace him with, Shaqiri and Hazard.

He had all the chance in the world to show his anger towards Subotic but he bitched out and now he's picking fights with team mate.

*bleep* you Robben

Last edited by Idrisozet on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

GOLD.

[b]

ribery - Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time 391805_504643202901539_2130040422_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:27 am

@Doc wrote:
@Gomez83 wrote:

For all Pepe's nastiness, he never attacked a fellow teammate. But you really didn't have to bring him involve though.

Also, it did seem weird how Robben and Ribery were getting along with each other...
He just recently kicked his own team mate after a dive what are you on about? I brought it up because Seppuku thinks Robben is a disgrace I wonder if he thinks the same of Pepe.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

lol its not even comparable ffs

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:35 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:lol its not even comparable ffs
Explain please? no troll intended really curious to know why you think Robben is worse, or not even comparable.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:42 am

Robben was fighting over a freekick, kind of like Balotelli and Kolarov.... Pepe was in the middle of pain(or rolling around if your a hater) and he just wanted everyone to go away.... you could even see that when Arbeloa tried to drag him up he fell back again(seemingly having pain in his foot)... Epep most possibly didnt even realize what he did until he had calmed down

Robben has a history of doing such thing and to be fighting over a freekick would be expected of schoolkids in the play ground just before they are called into lesson and not by professional footballers, do you ever see anyone fight with Ronaldo over freekicks eventho he has just converted 4 out of 940230954325903904??

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:50 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:Robben was fighting over a freekick, kind of like Balotelli and Kolarov.... Pepe was in the middle of pain(or rolling around if your a hater) and he just wanted everyone to go away.... you could even see that when Arbeloa tried to drag him up he fell back again(seemingly having pain in his foot)... Epep most possibly didnt even realize what he did until he had calmed down

Robben has a history of doing such thing and to be fighting over a freekick would be expected of schoolkids in the play ground just before they are called into lesson and not by professional footballers, do you ever see anyone fight with Ronaldo over freekicks eventho he has just converted 4 out of 940230954325903904??
I guess your post makes some sense, but doesn't really change how Pepe is, you cannot say he doesn't have some sort of anger problem and results on taking it out on other people,
although to answer your question wasn't there a game where Cr7 fought with Xabi over a penalty?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 am

I think it would have been fun if Badstuber would just have taken the ball and kicked it while the others were still fighting over who'd take it. Very Happy

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:59 am

I liked Kroos' and Ribérys solution against... Was it Hertha Berlin?

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 am

@Gomez83 wrote:
I guess your post makes some sense, but doesn't really change how Pepe is, you cannot say he doesn't have some sort of anger problem and results on taking it out on other people,
although to answer your question wasn't there a game where Cr7 fought with Xabi over a penalty?

I am not going to deny he has anger management problems on the field, but if he is calmed down he is usually very professional and nice

they didnt fight, Xabi wanted it he took it, CR7 didnt celebrate, he had done it before when he missed a penalty and Benz scored the rebound he didnt celebrate... but all of that was under Pelle he is very nice now, that he even gave up a hattrick so that a youth player could score(but he missed unfortunately)

But to physically hit your player because you disagree.... thats low

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:04 am

@VivaStPauli wrote:I liked Kroos' and Ribérys solution against... Was it Hertha Berlin?
Yup, Hertha. But they got so much flak in the press that they prolly won't do it again.

Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am

Robben is too childish, I know most of you have already noticed that.

GOLD.

[b]

ribery - Bild: Ribery and Robben had to be dragged apart by teammates at half time 391805_504643202901539_2130040422_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:11 am

Idrisozet wrote:Robben must leave now, first he has refused to extend his contract and second he's fighting with every one.

I hate players like him.

Robben out, Eden Hazard has already requested from Van Buyten about Bayern Munich.

I hope we get rid of Robben this summer, even for £15million and replace him with, Shaqiri and Hazard.

He had all the chance in the world to show his anger towards Subotic but he bitched out and now he's picking fights with team mate.

*bleep* you Robben

yea as if players with in the same club dont have any problems those situations happen daily in many clubs
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:12 am

@rwo power wrote:
@VivaStPauli wrote:I liked Kroos' and Ribérys solution against... Was it Hertha Berlin?
Yup, Hertha. But they got so much flak in the press that they prolly won't do it again.

what did they do??

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra on Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:14 am

@halamadrid2 wrote:
@rwo power wrote:

what did they do??

rock paper scissor
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum