Vicente Del God:"I have renewed my contract with Espana

+4
che
BarcaKizz
Zealous
Arquitecto
8 posters

Go down

Vicente Del God:"I have renewed my contract with Espana Empty Vicente Del God:"I have renewed my contract with Espana

Post by Arquitecto Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 am

Vicente del Bosque has announced that he will stay on as Spain trainer beyond Euro 2012 as he has signed a contract renewal with the Spanish football federation (RFEF).

The 61-year-old's previous deal was set to expire after this summer's European tournament, but the coach will now remain in charge of La Furia Roja for several more years.
DON'T MISS
Del Bosque wants Barca v Madrid CL finalRaul could be called up for Euros
Soldado optimistic of Euro 2012 spotMata: Torres will be at Euro 2012

Del Boque did not disclose the length of his new contract, but the trainer is expected to stay on until after the 2014 World Cup.

"I have already renewed my contract as national team coach," said Del Bosque in an interview with Radio Marca.

Any other Spaniards as jovial as I am? Mole? Josh? Free?(insert troll face)

Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka Chaka

Last edited by Arquitecto on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Vicente Del God:"I have renewed my contract with Espana Empty Re: Vicente Del God:"I have renewed my contract with Espana

Post by Zealous Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 am

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Vicente Del God:"I have renewed my contract with Espana Empty Re: Vicente Del God:"I have renewed my contract with Espana

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 am

:bow: to a legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:22 am

Poor man's Aragones :coffee:
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:50 am

meh... more barcelona nuthuggery and busquets-alonso boredom...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Mad

che wrote:meh... more barcelona nuthuggery and busquets-alonso boredom...

This

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 pm

Borrrrrrriiinnnnnggggggg
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Boring? What's boring? Spain completly dominating the international stage again? Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Spain is boring.

Should be a fun team to watch, but alas, they are just plain boring.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 pm

How is it their fault every team they go against parks the bus vs. them?

I agree with Xavi on this, Spain tries it's best to play beautiful but half of the teams they go against would rather draw than win ffs
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:40 pm

I didn't blame them.

Just said that they're boring as hell to watch. Which they are.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:48 pm

Se7en wrote:How is it their fault every team they go against parks the bus vs. them?

I agree with Xavi on this, Spain tries it's best to play beautiful but half of the teams they go against would rather draw than win ffs

You call Swansea boring, whats the difference? Spain are just as boring......

The reason teams park the bus is because Spain's style of passing it between the back four forces them too....

Either that or press them and most teams dont have the fitness or tactical sense to pull that off.

Also Arq, i love what VDB has done for Spain but i have to agree with Che lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:51 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Se7en wrote:How is it their fault every team they go against parks the bus vs. them?

You call Swansea boring, whats the difference? Spain are just as boring......

The reason teams park the bus is because Spain's style of passing it between the back four forces them too....

Either that or press them and most teams dont have the fitness or tactical sense to pull that off.

Also Arq, i love what VDB has done for Spain but i have to agree with Che lol.

Swansea are far less direct than Barcelona and Spain, I even said that in the thread where I critisized them...

Half of the teams that went against them were fully capable of pressing them instead of just parking the bus (Portugal and Netherlands for example could) but instead opted to defend with 10 which of course makes any game boring even direct teams have it tough to play attractive when someone parks it

Unfair critique against Del Bosque. Great news for Spain.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:53 pm

then why play three deep lying midfielders if you know opponents are going to park the bus?

watching competitive games of spain is like watching paint dry... watered down barcelona with alonso instead of messi, yeah, that seems fun...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 am

LOL at Espana being boring. How is that hoards of football fanatics have been incremented onto watching this team? I doubt its by watching VDB stroking his triple chin.

Watered down Barca? Laughing Yea......

And I really hope Aragones' Espana isn't being compared to VDB's as the latters' team is on another level tactically than Aragones' Espana.

I hope people continue to to hate while we reign at the top.

VDB is the best manager in the world.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Arquitecto wrote:LOL at Espana being boring. How is that hoards of football fanatics have been incremented onto watching this team? I doubt its by watching VDB stroking his triple chin.

gloryhunters :coffee:

seriously though, aragones's spain was much more direct and tehrefore entertaining, i don't know how you can argue against that... fair play to del bosque, he did what no spain coach before him couldn't, and he's probably still the best choice for spain, noone's arguing that...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:17 pm

che wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:LOL at Espana being boring. How is that hoards of football fanatics have been incremented onto watching this team? I doubt its by watching VDB stroking his triple chin.

gloryhunters :coffee:

seriously though, aragones's spain was much more direct and tehrefore entertaining, i don't know how you can argue against that... fair play to del bosque, he did what no spain coach before him couldn't, and he's probably still the best choice for spain, noone's arguing that...

I won't lie to you. Aragones' Espana was indeed more entertaining than VDB's. I have a theory that only the supporters of teams like Barca and Espana would find them entertaining as if your a neutral or supporting the opposite team, it can be painfully tedious as exhibited on when I have to watch Barca neutrally or against my team.

Exceptions are there, but I this how I feel.

As for the glorhunters..... There's room for one more :coffee: *hint* *hint*
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Ive been a fan of Spain since before 2008 and all that, and I would say that Aragones' team was more entertaining. VDB's can be great to watch when its their day (the last game for example :bow: ), but there are many negative aspects too. Busquets-Alonso :brickwall:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down