Margera
VanDeezNuts
raulmadrid4vr
Onyx
Baraa
30 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

i was mad when i made this, so im sorry - Page 2 Empty Re: i was mad when i made this, so im sorry

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:03 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
Crimson wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:
Crimson wrote:Given loss?

Are you two Madrid fans or what gtfo seriously.....

you need to learn how to handle the truth. we will also lose to bayern. deluding yourself will just make it more painful for yourself. your choice.

GO GET F**KED SERIOUSLY

YOU CAN F**K OFF

Obviously not a Madrid fan and obviously a troll welcome to being reported f**kwit

Any fking pretender claiming we have lost the league right now with a 4 fking point lead and plenty of games left should go fking buy a Messi jersey jump over to the Barce section and royally go fk yourself

Absolute fking disgraceful none of you bitches are true Madrid fans

shame on you for trolling and insulting dude. what is wrong with you? 'fans' like you nearly cost us the league today. i already wrote my stance in a logical manner. go read my post about higuain not having a big enough role which resulted in ALL of our recent 3 tries. but 'fans' like you rather stay deluded and we drop points. instead of insulting people pay attention to our team and try to fix our problems.

Any so called "fan" giving up the title race now is no fan at all in my opinion aka you

typical plastic that gives up and rolls over as soon as it gets tough, I guess you will be supporting some other team next season with a new nickname

At the start of the season if someone gave me a 1 point or equal point lead in April I would of jumped on it and said yes please, so would every other true Madrid fan.

Be happy, we have shit to fix yes, but iot is far from over ffs.

Bunch of plastic freaking losers saying we have given up the title.

SUPPORT YOUR FKING TEAM

HALA MADRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

i was mad when i made this, so im sorry - Page 2 Empty Re: i was mad when i made this, so im sorry

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:07 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:shame on the members that are insulting other fans. barca fans are looking at us and laughing. shame on these 'fans.' Rolling Eyes

Fan lol.... You're not a fan
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
deadrave wrote:lol misunderstud. and btw raulmadridfan was the one i was arguing some weeks ago. shame on u for pissing me off Laughing crimson is right : P

this troll again? you already admitted you are not a real madrid fan and you publicly bashed a club legend. get out please. now you are coming and posting with smileys and trying to give yourself merit at the expense of real madrid CF? just leave. you also took out your age. you are just 16. explains it.

i insulted a legend? by saying he sux? then ok i did. yea he sux.

one thing i know is you arent a madrid fan either Wink

and btw im 19

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:08 pm

if being a fan means having my head in the clouds then i dont want to be a fan.

here is the situation as i see it:

we are 4 points ahead of barca
barca are likely to win the remainder of their games
if we do not do the same we will not win la liga this year.

of course i would like to be like maybe other fans and predict 3-0 4-1 and 5-0 results in our favor for every match like many posters on this forum do, but i also like to keep 2 feet firmly planted in reality.

we have a very difficult month ahead and if we continue to underrate our opponents like we have this past month, then this following month will be the same. lots of let down.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Look.

We are 4 points ahead. We have some very tough fixtures ahead, and when you factor in the CL, we have over a month of hell to go. Yet, Barca will not win all their games. They will slip up somewhere in La Liga, and there is the Clasico. If we beat them at the Camp Nou, we are fine. Otherwise, we MUST win all our other La Liga fixtures, while at the same time beating Bayern over 2 legs.

Its hard, hell it is. Improbable even. But *bleep* it. We are Real Madrid. Show some pride, people. It looks shitty right now, but hold it together and WE CAN DO IT.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Madrid will either draw at Camp Nou, you heard it here first

Barcelona will also spill points as well, you also heard this here
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:56 pm

You became better than Barcelona football wise, but mentally they own you so bad you are choking a gifted title.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:45 am

OLpower wrote:You became better than Barcelona football wise, but mentally they own you so bad you are choking a gifted title.

Says the Lyon fan hahahahahahahaha

Oh please........

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:23 am

Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 am

A little birdie told me of this thread and so I've decided to come by for a bit.
For starters, La Liga is far from over, so relax. I'm sure all of ye are disappointed that we couldn't down Valencia (whom btw did a wonderful job messing our attack up as well as having a very excellent goalkeeper in Guaita)

I find it a bit funny that everyone thinks farca has this and that they will beat us in the next clasico. Seems everyone forgot the last clasico so quickly... I remember the last clasico. and what I remember the most? Fear in the faces of the farca fans after scoring the equalizer in the cdr 2nd leg. unfortunately we could not score another goal to seal farca fate in the cdr that time ago but I know that from that point, we have nothing to fear of come the next clasico, as they barely escaped our grasp that time.

Farca to beat us? they haven't beaten us in their own home since the spanish super cup. Seeing their current strength, that piece of info will remain true to season's end. at worst i expect a bore of a draw.

And finally, I'm well aware of the disappoint in Benzema right now. Benzema is Real Madrid's 1st choice striker :bow: , so naturally he is to blame for this loss (especially considering his misses). Benzema is only human, he will redeem himself the next upcoming games and most importantly against bayern + clasico. I understand ur frustrations with the benz, but that goes to show just how important he has become for us. I will say this: Remember why he has made himself that important for us.
He had an off game. He will be back, fear not.

Lastly I find it funny how peeps be knocking the Benz for "gifting" farca the supposed league title... The same Benz that will kick farca in the teeth as we win our 32th La Liga title? Surely ye jest not Karim Benzema we are talking about are we?

if ye still doubt the Benz, click here to remove that doubt.

pirat The moment ye doubt Real Madrid to win anything, ye consign Real Madrid to defeat, remember this well.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:08 am

Benzema has cost us some valuable points since returning from injury seems he can score some amazing goals but misses all the easy ones.

He's one fo the principle reasons our lead has been cut down to quickly.

This forum is being pretty easy on him, some of the biggest Madrid forums around and especially the Spanish ones are calling for his head atm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Well Corazonblanco and Co are all idiots because Ronaldo ( the best goalscorer in the world) missed easier chances than Benz yesterday.

He didn't even have a n off game, he served Ronaldo up twice with two of the best passes we've seen all season.....the only thing he could've done more was put the ball in the net...which he would've done if not for a ridiculous double save.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 pm

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
you need to learn how to handle the truth. we will also lose to bayern. deluding yourself will just make it more painful for yourself. your choice.

O.o???

but then at the same time ive noticed your very negative, judging by the threads you create

Threads created by raulmadrid4vr
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:53 pm

I agree we should always hope for a win, and I know we can win the classico, but seriously guys, right now can you really say you don't feel like we're losing confidence, which we lacked in the first place versus Barca? The Classico will be a game of such immense pressure, I can easily see us losing our heads - this is what I'm affraid of, and this is something Mou didn't install in this team's mentality - the ability to deal with stressful situations. IMO.

Baraa992 wrote:our problem is that we cant handle big pressure[/color][/b], which means that CL wont be any better.
This.

Crimson wrote:
raulmadrid4vr wrote:you need to learn how to handle the truth. we will also lose to bayern. deluding yourself will just make it more painful for yourself. your choice.

GO GET F**KED SERIOUSLY

YOU CAN F**K OFF

Obviously not a Madrid fan and obviously a troll welcome to being reported f**kwit

Any fking pretender claiming we have lost the league right now with a 4 fking point lead and plenty of games left should go fking buy a Messi jersey jump over to the Barce section and royally go fk yourself

Absolute fking disgraceful none of you bitches are true Madrid fans

Seriously Crim

i was mad when i made this, so im sorry - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm_WmdwRZI97zzv8NlKpewaE_PeC5fM5suNpSrO0pRkwvU3tsov5iQCIT6bg

One thing is trolling, but it's not appropriate to respond in that manner. I agree with you that nothing is over, and that 4 points can be a great lead but damn Mou needs to cool his players down for the classico.

raulmadrid4vr wrote:
deadrave wrote:... just leave. you also took out your age. you are just 16. explains it.
...and btw im 19
LooL, off topic, just thought it was funny Laughing
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:55 pm

BS thread :facepalm:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:BS thread :facepalm:

And I remember why I prefer sports forum instead of this laughable section Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:
Immortal Babun wrote:BS thread :facepalm:

And I remember why I prefer sports forum instead of this laughable section Laughing

If you want to put up with the constant wankfest of Benzema by the mods lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:56 pm

the league is still Madrid's to loose FFS!!!
Chill boys and girls
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Laughing
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:03 pm

and i wonder if i am really one of the youngest in the forum
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Seriously some madrid fans on here Laughing ur still 4 points ahead.when we were 10 points down we didnt act like this lol..anyways i cant see madrid dropping more points except against us.The only other game where i can see that the other team has a decent chance is against bilbao.And even that is uncertain because Bilbao are terribly inconsistent.Atletico always bow down to you and Sevilla are really bad this year.But anything can happen.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm

even valencia were terrible in the league recently and we make them our bitches most of the time , those things dont really matter.. having said that , league is still ours to lose
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:26 pm

when barca dropped to 10 points it was scandal this ref that.. scared of el pasillo. let us moan if we wana! Very Happy

we have a very difficult month ahead, and now that we have already tied we have 0 room for error, thats just the reality of the situation.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:48 pm

guys i have kinda calmed down right now, so there are some fair points i like to share with you guys:

First of all, i wont blame a certain player about wasting chances , because almost every player we had wasted a chance or more last night.

benzema wasnt the only one to miss last night, CR7 did and even di maria wasted a awesome chance the final seconds.

normally we dont waste these chances, which proves that our problem isnt in the finishing or anything, our problem is CYCOLOGICAL problem,

its very clear that we always lose our cool in the pitch in high pressure situations, hell last night the players started to get nervious in the 55 minute!!!
thats they only difference between us and barca , we are better than them as a team , but they always rape us cycologicley, thats why we cant beat them even if we are better than them overall.

if barca is held by a team until the 55 minute, its impossible to see their players lose their cool and kick each other lol, i was shocked to see what i saw last night , we had 35 minutes left to score yet the players started giving the balls to valancia players instead of focusing on the goal.

i sometimes feel that playing at the bernabu atm is not a good thing for us anymore , because the pressure increases alt when the players play in front of their crowds.

so dealing with high pressure is what we need , thats what mourinho should work on , we still have what it takes to win.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:Seriously some madrid fans on here Laughing ur still 4 points ahead.when we were 10 points down we didnt act like this lol..anyways i cant see madrid dropping more points except against us.The only other game where i can see that the other team has a decent chance is against bilbao.And even that is uncertain because Bilbao are terribly inconsistent.Atletico always bow down to you and Sevilla are really bad this year.But anything can happen.

soryy but no reverse jinxs this time :coffee:
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 pm

You bunch of noobs, get outta here.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum