Douglas Baggio to Real Madrid?

4 posters

Go down

Douglas Baggio to Real Madrid? Empty Douglas Baggio to Real Madrid?

Post by Tifoso Romanista Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:03 am

As summer approaches, the name of Douglas Baggio starts to sound more strongly in the vicinity of Real Madrid . The Brazilian, barely 17, has begun to emerge with the youth ranks at Flamengo and white scouts believe that his talent is equal to the parameters of the Factory .

Although the Daily Mail dares to point out to all merengue as the leader of the bid, the truth is that the battle to become entangled with their services to at least three other big clubs of Europe: Napoli , AC Milan and Chelsea .

Top scorer at the recent Rio Cup , the attacker stands out for its skill, its effective spiker shot and ability, qualities that have served to be compared to the likes of Ronaldinho or Vagner Love .

With Neymar increasingly closer to the FC Barcelona , it seems clear that the picture of Concha Espina has decided to turn their eyes to other young Brazilians have also begun to show its quality
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Douglas Baggio to Real Madrid? Empty Re: Douglas Baggio to Real Madrid?

Post by Error Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:16 pm

I wonder if I was only one who thought first that this kid was related to Roberto Baggio? Razz

But this sounds similar as Alipio case, who didn't fulfill the expectations.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis_RM_91 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Have to say I don't know much about him, but I don't feel good about these type of signings in any case. Unless he comes for very little I personally wouldn't back the signing.
Travis_RM_91
Travis_RM_91
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 am

I've heard very little about this guy. I can't see him breaking into the RM squad with what they have already. Especially with Mourinho who notoriously does not play youth.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum