Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes, thats because thats his role with santos. If you want him start deep, he does that well too. If you remember when ganso wasnt playing, he was the one who was acting as a roaming midfeilder, lunchin, creating attacks from all over the pitch.

Ronaldo i would say that he is a forward, he spends most of the time lurking in and around the box, where he is most effective at. Neymar can do many stuff, he can be a forward, a winger, and amc. He is complete in his own way. thats the type of player i want.

But thats not my point, what on earth makes you think Lucas is an AM. All he does is wait in the wing, receaves the ball and lunches into nowhere. doesnt that reminds you of dimaria.

Honestly i dont want a winger to act like that, i want our attacking players to be complete, they can create and score. Can do many things, deep and forward.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 21 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 pm

yeah, i also recall he was playing against D3 teams... the bottom line is that it's not his natural game, and if you sign someone you want to know that he excels at what you need him for. And i dont get why we still talk about Neymar, he is not gonna sign for us anytime soon, that window has closed now.

i should have said that he can use a right attacking midfielder, that's the better description. Ozil needs help in the midfield creating, it's getting obvious. not a winger, not a player that has narrow minded vision, but a comprehensive attacking player.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue May 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Neymar in ALL OF HIS HIGHLIGHTS is a ball hog.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Doesnt matter against who it was, he can be play as an AM and create stuff, just like ozil can play as a RW. The point is neymar is one of the biggest talents in football, him playing a winger, able to score AND create is an example of a type of player that we need. why do we want to be sooo narrow minded in the type of players we want, why not have a complete one.

And Why do i have to repeat myself, how on this planet earth is that creative winger lucas. Lucas is very much medicore in any thing that is related to creativity or final play.

If it was hazard, i would have said yes, he is creative and all. but lucas, really.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

I dont want Moura, but if not him who is the one to replace Kaka? Maybe we could keep Kaka for one more year and frequently use Jese/Sarabia from Castilla? (assuming Sarabia is bought back, what happened to that?)
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Also, we are apparently hot on the heels of Drogba. I would really welcome him to Madrid if Higuain had to leave, buts its like we just reached an agreement with him, I would much prefer keeping Pipita.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 6:36 pm

Jese has been playing mediapunta lately, maybe we should promote him then.
The f*ck i care about talent, i want someone to come in and to help us win the Champions league. but the idea of ronaldo on one wing, and neymar on the other is simply not that. I would take someone like Kagawa over Neymar no problem.

you are the only one here talking about Lucas...

@Saeta, that's from the Daily Mail, i wouldnt pay attention. he is most likely going to China.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 6:49 pm

oh and i thought you wanted Ben Arfa so that he could cut inside? Neymar is right footed
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Tue May 29, 2012 8:07 pm

We only need Yaya Toure. He can also play AM, We should go in the market for a winger only if we want to give Di Maria some competition
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:while we need a midfielder who understands the concept of passing, movements, playing in rhythm and sync with the other guys and who can get his team going. Neymar isnt that at all.

Sneijder can do all that, and he can dictate the game better than Ozil

Ozil on the wing Sneijder as AM

Never gonna happen though
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 9:16 pm

Ronaldo and Sneijder in the same team

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Jese promotion has to wait a while though, I thought about him as a mediapunta and it makes sense as Kaka's backup. We need to win La Decima, maybe after that we can sell Kaka and get Jese as the backup 10? I fancy him as more of a 7 though.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 10:33 pm

#BringbackPablo.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Le Samourai wrote:#BringbackPablo.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 29, 2012 11:06 pm

I see that finally, everyone is catching on with my ideas Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 29, 2012 11:07 pm

back to castilla? that's the plan i think.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Don't buy anyone bar Sarabia, promote Carvajal, Jese, Morata, Joselu and Alex

Sell Kaka, Lass, Altintop, Carvalho

And we are ready to go
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 29, 2012 11:19 pm

What ever happened to David Moreno from Castilla?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm

mtfootball wrote:What ever happened to David Moreno from Castilla?

Injuries.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

It says he signed for Hercules last year but he hasn't played any games? scratch

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 10:05 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:Jese has been playing mediapunta lately, maybe we should promote him then.
The f*ck i care about talent, i want someone to come in and to help us win the Champions league. but the idea of ronaldo on one wing, and neymar on the other is simply not that. I would take someone like Kagawa over Neymar no problem.

you are the only one here talking about Lucas...

Kagawa, OMG, kagawa is gonno win us the Champions league according to the the knowledgible one, OMG, sign him for 100m if possible, :facepalm: .

Honours

Club

Santos
Copa do Brasil (1): 2010
Campeonato Paulista (3): 2010, 2011, 2012
Copa Libertadores (1): 2011

National team

Brazil
South American Youth Championship (1): 2011
Superclásico de las Américas (1): 2011

Individual
Best Young Player of Campeonato Paulista (1): 2009
Best Forward of Campeonato Paulista (3): 2010, 2011, 2012
Best player of Campeonato Paulista (3): 2010, 2011, 2012
Best player of Copa Santander Libertadores (1): 2011
Prêmio Craque do Brasileirão Championship Squad (2): 2010, 2011
Arthur Friedenreich Award (1): 2010
Golden Ball (1): 2011 – Best player in Brazilian League by magazine Placar
Silver Ball (2): 2010, 2011 – Best Forward in Brazilian League by magazine Placar
Golden Boot (2): 2010, 2011 – Most goals in all competition in Brazil
Copa do Brasil Top scorer (1): 2010
South American Youth Championship Top scorer (1): 2011
Campeonato Paulista Top scorer (1): 2012
FIFA Club World Cup Bronze Ball (1): 2011
South American Footballer of the Year (1): 2011
FIFA Puskás Award (1): 2011

If there is any player who can win us championship's, its neymar.

Mr Nick09 wrote:oh and i thought you wanted Ben Arfa so that he could cut inside? Neymar is right footed
Neymar is both footed master fottbool, i still perfer ben arfa over maria, anyone over maria.

Seriously, i have been thinking alot about kawaga, its just 17m for a player of his quality, thats a bargin, someone who willl rotate with ozil. But will he come to a bench role.

If i had the option, i woulve brough kawaga, drogba, Neymar and flushed maria out.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 30, 2012 11:36 am

I dont think we should write off Di Maria so easily. Kagawa? AM..Drogba is 35 wtf omg?..I approve signing Neymar tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 12:19 pm

lol @supermag quoting Wikipedia, the f*ck i care about what he won in brazil Laughing, you dont watch the games, so you cant even judge the quality of the league.

again, we need help, we dont need to be saved, and as of now i would take Kagawa 15 times before i take Neymar. he wipes the floor at his current level with Nerman, so while you are waiting 2-3 years for nerman to adapt and fulfill his potential that still doesnt guarantee you he will be a top5 player, i will take an experience professional who is expert at making bayern look like a fool and led his team to a 2nd consecutive league title and a cup victory, in one of the best league in the world.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 12:30 pm

lol, the same guy who wanted us to buy neymar and called him personally before perez screwing things up.

I could care a hellova lot less of what you think, sure i would take kagawa who won 15 CL for 17m if he wants.

But i also want neymar for any price, under 60m afcource, Anyone will be better then di maria for me, sure he will take time to settle, but still a less settled neymar >>>>> maria. And i dont think neymar type of player that will need forever to settle.

Sorry nameless, my current hatemeter for maria hate has reached skylevel.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 pm

SuperMAG wrote:lol, the same guy who wanted us to buy neymar and called him personally before perez screwing things up.

I could care a hellova lot less of what you think, sure i would take kagawa who won 15 CL for 17m if he wants.

But i also want neymar for any price, under 60m afcource, Anyone will be better then di maria for me, sure he will take time to settle, but still a less settled neymar >>>>> maria. And i dont think neymar type of player that will need forever to settle.

Sorry nameless, my current hatemeter for maria hate has reached skylevel.

the difference with you is that i dont let my mind set on single ideas and i actually happen to watch games other than madrid, namely dortmund or santos in this case.

i dont obsess about ideas such as "the best talent ever". Nah, i watched our team evolving, and i saw where we need help, not a pet project. 2 last CL semis, we need support not a revolution.

mind you i am not saying he is not a good player, just not appropriate for us to buy now. But then again, while you fantasize about him coming in europe and destroying the best teams in the world based off some youtube clips where he destroys some D3 teams, i see him playing against some tough SA teams like Velez, and they made a meal out of him.

so forgive me for allowing my mind to evolve week after week and not fantasizing about how sick Madrid will look on Fifa next fall.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed May 30, 2012 1:08 pm

Really, you seem know everything about me, which matches i see/saw, which players i follow. Its so easy to say that someone watches few youtube videos and you decide that he just watches youtube video.

I happen to see dourtmond and santos matches every other week cuz i like some of their players and style of play, i saw the velez match too, i see brazil when ever neymar plays, just like i see france when mvila/benz plays and germany when ozil/schwienstiger plays, but then again you could just ignore what i just said and continue with ur usuall youtube BS.

I am not obssesed with a player just because he is talented, its because we need that talent.

While you are ok with us reaching CL Simi's and failing to win it, i obsess about improving the team weaknesses by finding the players that will make us rather win it and with style against top teams. I am not sure how buying a defender, midfeilder and a winger will revolustionalise our whole team, but i know for sure it will improve our defence and attack to more then last season, in which we failed to win CL. And mind you, you should know that teams not all teams remain the same, they improve and we need to keep up with them too.

And for some reason i also care about what happens beyond next season. Buying players that you know will be world beaters next few years is rather a good thing. But then again you can just say ur usuall BS with Fifa stuff, it will make ur personal openions more important, cuz you are right everyone is clueless. Savy!

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next