Rebaño Sagrado
Le Samourai
VanDeezNuts
I Have Mono
Onyx
74 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Mon May 07, 2012 6:40 am

Argentine sources say Real Madrid are tracking Napoli defender Federico Fernandez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 6 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | News | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon May 07, 2012 6:43 am

He is a backup player at best.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 07, 2012 6:55 am

Yeh replacement for Albiol/Carvalho.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon May 07, 2012 7:08 am

we need an RB ffs
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zune Mon May 07, 2012 7:53 am

Baraa992 wrote:we need an RB ffs

He is not linked with us but there used to be so much hype about Davide Santon. Maybe he is not doing as expected now, I don't know, but I am surprised he is not linked with us now that we need a RB, and there are not many good and realistic targets.

Last edited by Zune on Mon May 07, 2012 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Zune
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zune Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 am

And sorry for quoting so many times. I dont know how to undo that Smile

Zune
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 am

Carvajal for RB imo

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 07, 2012 8:14 am

Zune wrote:And sorry for quoting so many times. I dont know how to undo that Smile
Just edit your post and delete the unnecessary quotes. Smile
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon May 07, 2012 8:26 am

Crimson wrote:Carvajal for RB imo

how many times do i have to say this, you can do that in fifa 12, not here, you cant just play second divions b player in first divison and champions league. lol :bball:

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 am

SuperMAG wrote:
Crimson wrote:Carvajal for RB imo

how many times do i have to say this, you can do that in fifa 12, not here, you cant just play second divions b player in first divison and champions league. lol :bball:

We have Arbeloa who Jose loves he's gonna be first choice nmw

None of the suggestions made are worth it to sit on the bench and VDW is way way way over rated.

Rather have Carvajal as back up, let him have a go in the pre season and see what he's got.

PS we are only making two signings in the transfer market doubt RB is going to be one

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 am

what about aziblcueta dude. i though he was the next cafu. and seriously mou would never ever trust carvajal without any experience in la liga. and we need a good RB for castilla in suganda division (possibly).

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 07, 2012 8:46 am

why cant we play our b team players in our team???

We played Nacho last season(was as solid as a brickwall), we played Jorge casado(was solid eventho he is shit for Castilla), we played joselu who gave us two goals in two touches

More like you mention players based on fifa12.... Irony meter just flew off the roof top then
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 07, 2012 8:48 am

one game is not big enough of a sample size, otherwise Lass would be goat.

they are not ready, specially not in the defense, you see them yourself in segunda b no? they

central defense is the hardest place to play a youngster at, it's easier for fullbacks to get a shot tho, and i feel like carvajal could have gotten opportunities at times, but they are not a priority for mourinho, so we have to accept that too.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon May 07, 2012 8:57 am

Nacho got a run of games and Joselu has played more than once

They didn't disappointing at all, our defence in Segunda B are doing better with no Casado in the mix, the Mendes-Nacho partnership is simply too solid to break down and Carvajal is doing things people would masturbate on if he played for a big team, these players are more than ready to play for our first team.... especially Nacho and Carvajal.... and not the usual players people overrate ala Morata and Jese
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 am

they are ok, they arent virtuoso, let them get that experience in Segunda next year. I certainly wouldnt feel comfortable seeing any of them start a game for us at CB. it's easier to play fullback like i said, and maybe carvajal could have gotten a shot.

otherwise, you are expecting too much. they will get some time here and there at end of games, but they are far from having proven that they can play for us at that level.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 07, 2012 9:06 am

Lol they played last year when barca had already won the league
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Zune Mon May 07, 2012 9:09 am

rwo power wrote:
Zune wrote:And sorry for quoting so many times. I dont know how to undo that Smile
Just edit your post and delete the unnecessary quotes. Smile

Thanks.

Zune
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 am

Marca are saying signing a RB is a priority.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon May 07, 2012 3:25 pm

The media has been clamouring for Carvajal, and TBH he is the cantera I would love to see promoted because we NEED him and he is perfect, but Mou has had opportunities to play him and has not. I dont think it will happen Sad
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Piszczek now linked.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue May 08, 2012 4:19 am

Keepers: (3)
Iker
Adan
Mejias

Defenders:

(2 Right Backs:)
Azpilicueta - Hope we sign him
Arbeloa - sub

(4 Centre Backs:)
Ramos
Pepe - he has quality
Varane - will play in rotation
Albiol - good sub

(2 Left Backs:)
Marcelo - starter
Coentrao

Midfielders: (6)
Sahin banana
Alonso - still have 2 years at the highest level
Khedira
Granero
Javi Martinez - hope we sign him, and be a starter alongside Nuri
Ozil :bow:

Forwards: 6
Cristiano Ronaldo
Benzema
Higuain
Di Maria
Callejon
Lucas Moura (I consider him a winger/SS)
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 08, 2012 6:04 am

One does not simply sign Javi Martinez and keep Granero, Sahin and Khedira, one has to go
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue May 08, 2012 2:11 pm

I may just dream, but that's just about it, it's not like it'll happen:

-------------Iker
Azip-----Pepe-----Ramos------Marcelo
---------Sahin--------Martinez
----Hulk---------Ozil-------------Ronaldo
---------------Benguain

The problem with this one lies that Alonso, Khedira and Di Maria would sit on the bench
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:05 pm

laSexta now claiming that the talks with Lucasz Piszczek are at an advanced stage and is expected to join for €10 million.

Here I was thinking it was just rumours and gossip.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Scuderio Tue May 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Crimson wrote:laSexta now claiming that the talks with Lucasz Piszczek are at an advanced stage and is expected to join for €10 million.

who tha hell is that guy? o.O is he good or will he end up like faubert or what's his name
Scuderio
Scuderio
Prospect
Prospect

http://twitter.com/#!/MikelPellicer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Scuderio wrote:
Crimson wrote:laSexta now claiming that the talks with Lucasz Piszczek are at an advanced stage and is expected to join for €10 million.

who tha hell is that guy? o.O is he good or will he end up like faubert or what's his name

.........you dont know who he is? O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next