Babun
Jack Daniels
LeSwagg James
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Behind Enemy Lines - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 am

you should find a way to get down from the window, a tree, something to hold on to. Learn how to fall on you tube first. Best of luck

Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:19 am

The sun is up.. Plus I'm feeling drowsy, just going to wait 40 min or so and c if he goes to work.. My battery is at 14% so I don't know if I'll be able to tell u guys what until I get home or if I pass out when I wake up lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:28 am

Swagg, you might have to pull a Mission Impossible stunt.

I would take the jump, I only suggest this if your 100% sure you can do it.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 am

izzy wrote:Swagg, you might have to pull a Mission Impossible stunt.

I would take the jump, I only suggest this if your 100% sure you can do it.

It's not that bad.. 2 stories to the platform then 1 story down.. I wanted to jump but she held me back.. 30 min to go
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Can you find a long rope in the room ? you don't have to jump.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:11 pm

you fool, if they are practicing islamist, they would even kill you and the girl, this is some serious shit. a muslim girl ffs.

jump, no one should know about this, and btw you are GTH.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:31 pm

Can't you call one of your friends, or the girl's friend to bring you a ladder or a cushion for when you jump?
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Go for the jump.

SuperMAG wrote:you fool, if they are practicing islamist, they would even kill you and the girl, this is some serious shit. a muslim girl ffs.

You really think that would happen? Only a lunatic would kill his own daughter ffs.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:25 pm

what I want to understand is, why didn't the mom enter the room when she heard the moan, and instead went back to sleep, especially that premarital sex is "forbidden" in that marriage?

And why is the father just sitting there watching TV instead of going inside the room since there's a stranger in the room.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:41 pm

7amood11 wrote:Go for the jump.

SuperMAG wrote:you fool, if they are practicing islamist, they would even kill you and the girl, this is some serious shit. a muslim girl ffs.

You really think that would happen? Only a lunatic would kill his own daughter ffs.

well i usually hear they do this in news, so i dont really know, but i think they might force him to marry her or something.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

SuperMAG wrote:
7amood11 wrote:Go for the jump.

well i usually hear they do this in news, so i dont really know, but i think they might force him to marry her or something.

:facepalm: Wow. Just wow.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

i was just giving him a scare while he is down lol Laughing. realistically he just need to wait till the night and sneak off or jump.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:15 pm

So this is what happened.. The dad left at 8:20, we were tripping for the 20 minutes wondering what the fxck was going on and why he wasn't going to work, but luckily he left.. Then it was time to deal with the mom, she knew something was up and wanted to question her daughter, and even intended to watch the exit because she didn't end up going back to sleep.. Even when she went to the washroom and we were planning my escape, she left the washroom door open so she can keep an eye on the hallway Shocked

At that point (it was 11 am) I realized my only option was to jump soooo I jumped off onto the platform, its not made out of concrete or anything like that.. It's triangular and made out of wood, that soft looking wood though if you know what I'm talking about.. But there were multiple layers of that shit and it was hard as hell.. When I landed on the edge of the triangle my left knee came up into my lip and busted it a little, and I rolled back and scraped my left elbow.. My ankles were a little sore but I had to jump down onto the grass and that hurt my ankles even more but I walked off pretty fine..

Now my ankles are feeling better and I just got these 2 little cuts to deal with eco smile

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Exact same thing happened to me once when I was a much younger lad, i got caught though and her Dad saw that I had a box of condoms, almost killed me as I literally ran from her bedroom to the front door (one end of the house to the other, ever tried turning a deadlock when freaking out lmao) pants in hand.

As for the girl well I married her.....eventually Wink

Although i did not return to her house for almost two years.....Could explain why he hates me so much....

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Crimson wrote:Exact same thing happened to me once when I was a much younger lad, i got caught though and her Dad saw that I had a box of condoms, almost killed me as I literally ran from her bedroom to the front door (one end of the house to the other, ever tried turning a deadlock when freaking out lmao) pants in hand.

Although i did not return to her house for almost two years.....Could explain why he hates me so much....

LOL wow.. What did he say to you when you asked for her hand in marriage? But that's even crazier then my story, at least the mom didn't see me lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:20 pm

hahahahhah

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Swagg wrote:
Crimson wrote:Exact same thing happened to me once when I was a much younger lad, i got caught though and her Dad saw that I had a box of condoms, almost killed me as I literally ran from her bedroom to the front door (one end of the house to the other, ever tried turning a deadlock when freaking out lmao) pants in hand.

LOL wow.. What did he say to you when you asked for her hand in marriage? But that's even crazier then my story, at least the mom didn't see me lol

To this day he won't talk to me properly, I did ask though, he didn't actually give me an answer so I married her anyway lol

I was the kid every parent hated, cleaned up alot now though lol

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Crimson wrote:
Swagg wrote:

To this day he won't talk to me properly, I did ask though, he didn't actually give me an answer so I married her anyway lol

I was the kid every parent hated, cleaned up alot now though lol

lol damn.. u must of traumatized him lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Kuru wrote:what I want to understand is, why didn't the mom enter the room when she heard the moan, and instead went back to sleep, especially that premarital sex is "forbidden" in that marriage?

And why is the father just sitting there watching TV instead of going inside the room since there's a stranger in the room.

She heard a noise.. It wasn't full blown screaming and shit, we obviously were trying to keep it down.. So she heard a noise and tried to get in but the door was locked and she just decided to wait around (she didn't go back to sleep as I explained above).. Her dad didn't hear anything, he woke up later.. We thought maybe she told him but I guess she didn't since I just talked to the girl and her mom just asked her what was wrong, and why she was making loud noises and why she didn't open the door.. Started the whole 21 questions thing.. She told her mom she was sick, I haven't gotten a text back to find out the rest

She's not the most obedient girl around, its not the first time she just locked herself in her room to avoid her mom lol.. She does it often so her mom just deals with it, she's not going to break the door down or anything like that, she didn't know there was a stranger in the room......
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 pm

Anyways I'm going to pass out now, any questions will be answered when I wake up.. Or JD can lock this thread, whatever works.. PEACEEE
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:57 pm

@Swagg
Looking at Crimson's experience, I told you that a shield is a must in these kind of situations. lol

I'm not locking this thread yet. Many more lessons can be learned and experiences be shared. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:@Swagg
Looking at Crimson's experience, I told you that a shield is a must in these kind of situations. lol

I'm not locking this thread yet. Many more lessons can be learned and experiences be shared. albino

lmfao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 pm

why the f were u doing it in her house with her parents next door lol ? Lucky escape mate

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:@Swagg

Haha, alright

RealGunner wrote:why the f were u doing it in her house with her parents next door lol ? Lucky escape mate

I don't know, because it's naughty? Lol.. Glad I'm out, my 4th left metatarsal is sore as hell right now.. I've never broken a bone in my life (seriously) so I don't know what that feels like but I doubt it is since I would expect it to hurt more
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: