When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Zealous wrote:So we're going to let Marca and As choose our next coach. Great lol
it's just as reaction to the news that Perez contacted Carlo. It's a vote, i voted like 3 times lol, and Laudrup crushed the poll, ridiculous really.

In Spain they say that Perez has wanted Carlo for a while now, and last time when he wanted to get reelected, they say that he had the socios surveyed and they werent very excited about Carlito.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 4 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Nedved wrote:Well, Looks like it. Mou will probably leave bcos of Marca. so did pelligrini... I would n't be surprised anymore.
Mourinho is not leaving because of Marca, and neither did Pellegrini, please.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:16 pm

If Carlo is set to join the club, Im anxious to see how will he fail.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Zealous wrote:So we're going to let Marca and As choose our next coach. Great lol
it's just as reaction to the news that Perez contacted Carlo. It's a vote, i voted like 3 times lol, and Laudrup crushed the poll, ridiculous really.

In Spain they say that Perez has wanted Carlo for a while now, and last time when he wanted to get reelected, they say that he had the socios surveyed and they werent very excited about Carlito.

I'm not complaining, I wanted Laudrup to succeed Jose since two years ago (after Jose's contract was finished of course). I think he'd do good.

But still Marca and As are just sort of playing with public opinion like they usually do. It's disgusting really.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:10 pm

well, i keep in mind that a year ago, mourinho was god of marca. i keep in mind that marca was leading the campaign to hire the special one mourinho, super coach for la decima.

to me, marca only do as they are commended. if the top brass in madrid likes you, marca will hype your name. if they dont, you will be run out of town.

but you are right iin that the message they are sending to flo is, "we dont want the fatty italian", which i dont disagree with so it's good.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Nedved wrote:Well, Looks like it. Mou will probably leave bcos of Marca. so did pelligrini... I would n't be surprised anymore.
Mourinho is not leaving because of Marca, and neither did Pellegrini, please.

You took it literally. My point is - the campaign launched my media against both the coaches that really precipitated the issues to the fans. Honestly Spanish Madrid fans like drama and Marca gives them that. I doubt if any coach will be stay longer than Mou did.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Marca and the so called "Real Madrid friendly media" are everything that is wrong with Real Madrid, the club is virtually run by the media these days.

As I've earlier said in other threads, Real Madrid's best bet is sticking with Mourinho, he's built a young squad, the core of which is capable of winning a lot of trophies for the club in the next ten or so years. Changing coaches would only set the club back, a new coach would want to change the entire dynamic of the current setup, probably make wholesale changes, and get the club into another period of transition, when the club could have been winning with Mourinho.

For me it doesn't matter who comes in, the next Real Madrid coach would be a downgrade on Mourinho, I hope if the next coach shows promise, he'd be given more time to achieve results but judging from the history of the club, all that it would take for the fans and media to start calling for his head would be a big loss to Barcelona or Atletico, failure to win a trophy in his first season and falling out with either Casillas, Ramos or both.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 pm

as I said before most of the managers are dwongrade, this is why I dont want him to leave. Only manager I consider a improvement is Lippi and I'm not sure he is willing to come, we have a bad record to how we treat managers.

wouldn't mind Laudrup either, but he is very unproven, but would definitively take Laudrup over fat waiter benitez and ancelotti
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 pm

I doubt there will ever/for a long time be a manager as good as Mourinho, however that shouldn't really mean Mourinho stays forever.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Laudrup in. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:36 pm

Looks like you watched Swansea's demolition of Bradford 5-0 Smile . Swansea was playing possession football even before Landrup came . Now the difference is Michu. I am not taking anything away from Landrup though. He is a good manager.

Only bad news is he is not interested in big clubs, Not atleast now he says. He is interested in staying with clubs with modest ambitions. Here is what he said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/michael-laudrup-says-no-to-chelsea-and-real-madrid-8508298.html

Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:44 pm

A lot of players/managers/etc usually deny they want to leave/something bad is happening at the club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Well, May be not. If he explicitly says this 18 hrs ago.

Let's say I had the ambition to be manager one day of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Juventus, whatever. Finally I arrive. I finish second, I go out of the Champions' League semi-final on penalties, I lose 2-1 in the national cup final.

For 10 years I've done everything to get there and then after nine months, I'm out. Why live for that? I've been there as a player for top clubs. It can be much more pleasure to be somewhere where you don't have to win titles
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Laudrup is not the type of guy to say something he doesn't believe. If he says he doesn't want to coach "top" clubs then I believe him.

If we do hire him it'll probably be because Perez convinced him and the only way I see that happening is if he promises to not fire him regardless of what happens.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Interesting Smile Now he says -

"It is a pleasure that the fans think that I could be the next Real Madrid manager, we will see what happens in June or July,

It's certain that I will return to Spain, but I don't know when, Spain is like my second home, but I am enjoying my experience in the Premier League.

In Spain, all of the teams want to play good football but here there are a lot of different styles, it is harder to prepare for games."

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/michael-laudrup-flattered-real-madrid-1730431
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Uncle Flo may have offered him something hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:36 pm

Looks like it. Quite a change in words in 24 hrs. RM is a temptation few could resist. Razz
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Marca:

Perez has asked for more information on Laudrup and his coaching methods. Perez wants a coach who doesn't cause controversy in the media and Laudrup ticks that box.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 pm

I am sure there are many boxes to tick. Lets see. Next week is very crucial in defining many fates.

@Modric - You switched Loyalties. You are now an Arsenal fan??
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:02 pm

I didn't change it. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:05 pm

Oooo.. My All time fave player coaching the team i support.

I'd love to see that though I'm not sure if he's right for the job.

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 am

in a poll by marca on who they wanted as a replacement for mou Toril got 26% of the votes Paco Jemez got 16, Pepe Mel 13, Karanka 12, Benitez 11 and Michel 7

#Torilsaveus
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 am

Would rather have Mel tbh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:42 pm

whoever we get I just hope he is a fan fav and gets the luxury Mou got. Only that way will we succeed
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:29 pm

The only way to stay popular in Madrid is to keep winning.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:38 am

stop talking about this crap. close this thread... we have the best coach. haters gonna hate... but today he made me proud, i love mou he is the only coach who is a fountain of confidence... no other coach if i see him during troubled times, will i believe in him to turn it around, its only the Special One who has the charecter and personality to never accept defeat!! he keeps our squad hungry for success

go see how varane ran to hug him after his goal... he is a father figure..

yohan modric, its a complete shame u made this thread, you try to bring divisions in real madrid section, who gave you the right to make EVERY SINGLE thread here anyway? most of them produce nothing productive, so please stop...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next