When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

+55
RedOranje
Cyborg
DeletedUser#1
REWB
Gil
Adit
King Meyy
Kick
Error
chad4401
RealGunner
Doc
stront96
sportsczy
Goal Digger
hrealmadrid
raulmadrid4vr
buddytaller
Mr Nick09
Zealous
FalcaoPunch
rwo power
Future
FennecFox7
Xifio
Real Kandahar
LuckAndWin
McAgger
Freeza
Nedved
Valkyrja
guest7
Lupi
StevieRayVaughan
Jack Daniels
StrugaRock
VanDeezNuts
the xcx
DeviAngel
Art Morte
halamadrid2
Mamad
LeVersacci
SuperMAG
Pedram
teamanarchy
punkfusion1992
S32TABLANCA
The Madrid One
stunt
Babun
Yuri Yukuv
Die Borussen
Senor Penguin
Onyx
59 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 17 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by Onyx Thu May 30, 2013 3:04 pm

I guess Perez still wants instant success so he's just going with the safe options. Although Heynckes' Bayern do play good football.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with? - Page 17 Empty Re: When Mourinho leaves who should we replace him with?

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 3:05 pm

Zidane is actually looking to implement basic tactics and bring a La Liga flair to it. What basic tactics? The almost all the Bundi teams and some Serie A teams use. Namely:
- Fast wingers that create width
- Attacking fullbacks
- Creativity in the middle including the CF
- Tough and athletic CBs
- 1-2 ball recovery mids to help the CBs since there's a lot of covering needed for the fullbacks

I completely see it. They're just going around the world and looking for the managers who are the best at the structure.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu May 30, 2013 3:07 pm

sportsczy wrote:Zidane is actually looking to implement basic tactics and bring a La Liga flair to it. What basic tactics? The almost all the Bundi teams and some Serie A teams use. Namely:
- Attacking fullbacks
- Tough and athletic CBs
- 1-2 ball recovery mids to help the CBs since there's a lot of covering needed for the fullbacks

I completely see it. They're just going around the world and looking for the managers who are the best at the structure.

Oh right. Fair enough then.
It's nice to know they have a plan in progress and have targets they have pinpointed.
I thought they were just looking for that marquee name for quick success.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu May 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Flo could very easily nuke the plan like he always does Laughing He already tried with Nerman Laughing He's all about shirt sales...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu May 30, 2013 3:32 pm

F*** carlo... not another italian coach ffs... we need a real coach who will make us play attractive attacking football! and since pellegrini, we haven't played such football and i am tired of us playing ugly counter attacking defensive football.

Carlo is not an upgrade over mourinho, in fact, he is a downgrade! how the hell you guys want him surprises me!

Heynecks will truly be the catalyst to our success. I hope Carlo can gtfo of Madrid's radar !

Heynecks is 20 times better than carlo
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 30, 2013 3:57 pm

izzy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Zidane is actually looking to implement basic tactics and bring a La Liga flair to it. What basic tactics? The almost all the Bundi teams and some Serie A teams use. Namely:
- Attacking fullbacks
- Tough and athletic CBs

Oh right. Fair enough then.
It's nice to know they have a plan in progress and have targets they have pinpointed.
I thought they were just looking for that marquee name for quick success.

We'll get a better idea of things as soon as Flo is officially president again. (Hopefully June 3rd)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu May 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Crazy (probably BS) rumour emerging saying the club has put Bielsa as an option lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu May 30, 2013 8:13 pm

doesn't bielsa hate our guts or just mou guts hmm
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri May 31, 2013 3:32 am

Bielsa? he can't handle the pressure.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri May 31, 2013 5:36 am

Leo got suspended for 9 months Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Bayern Munich coach Jupp Heynckes will reveal his future next Tuesday, after completing an historic treble with a 3-2 win over Stuttgart in the DFB-Pokal final on Saturday.

Goals from Thomas Muller and Mario Gomez enabled die Roten to survive a late scare as their cup opponents pulled two back on Saturday, allowing Heynckes to hoist his third trophy at the end of a remarkable season.

"This is an emotional moment. I'll give a final press conference this Tuesday, then I'll say something about my future, whether I'll continue or not," Heynckes told Sky after the match.

Hopefully he doesn't retire.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:13 am

Perez has already been reelected unopposed. will be presented tomorrow, so unless he rings Heynckes, it wont happen. Heynckes is aware of the situation and he is asking Perez to make his move.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:25 am

Yup tomorrow everything will be revealed officially. Within this week we'll get a new coach, Carvajal and maybe a new striker. The res of the summer will be spent getting a midifielder the new coach likes.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:21 am

However i will just hoping Jupp Heynckes will coach Real Madrid instead of Carlo Ancelotti. Very Happy
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:43 am

i hope people arent expecting jupp to turn us into bayern in 6 months if he ever sign him, because that's not happening
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:58 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i hope people arent expecting jupp to turn us into bayern in 6 months if he ever sign him, because that's not happening
Hahaha. If he could make it, why not? Very Happy
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 am

Well if he makes us defensively solid like Bayern, then that'll be a good start. A solid defense is needed to win the CL. Under Mourinho we weren't the best defensively.

Not saying we should be a defensive side, it's just the defense has to be solid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:29 pm

It took Jupp a season and a half to set a solid defence and that is just what he built on. Van Gaal did most of the work already.

Not to mention last year Bayern went trophyless and came second in every competition. Hoeness would have fired him if he wasn't his friend and owed him one.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 pm

it took a lot of time for Jupp to get to this point, and last season, specially the beginning, people were mocking him to death, and asking for him to be sacked. just go on a bayern forum and you will see. they are first to admit that he started very badly. everything came together this season. i hope people arent getting the wrong impression, it's going to take a lot of work regardless of who we hire

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Whoever we hire... we as fans want sucess but need to realize that isnt guaranteed right away.

I want us to come together as a team, play better football, avoid drama, and perform well in all comps and hopefully get a trophy
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 pm

which is why I want a coach who is willing to do anything to the club which includes sacrificing some ways of playing that hasn't worked out for us so far
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Those are some pretty words guys but we'll see how paitient you all are if we're 9 points behind Barca after losing the first clasico or get knocked out at the Ro of 16 or 8 in the CL eco smile

We'll see how much drama there will be then.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Honestly Z, with the taste Mou left for me, if we play good footy, have good unity and lose while giving a good fight... i'll be super patient. It's only when players/managers become disrespectful, diva-ish and very arrogant that my fuse shortens.

If Mou has taught me something is that winning isn't everything Laughing I still remember him saying after we we beat Man U in CL "the better team lost". What an arse.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:14 pm

anyway, saddle up because carlo is coming Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:18 pm

Well for the record I'm feeling optimistic about the next few seasons. I think we're a team on the up and are so close to where we want to be. Just gotta make the right decisions this summer and we'll be set for a while.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Wait, Carlo's still coming? I thought we personally put sand in PSG's vagina and they aren't talking to us.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum