Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more

+3
I Have Mono
VanDeezNuts
emassy
7 posters

Go down

Who would you want as our next coach if mou leaves?

Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_lcap0%Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_lcap61%Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 11 ]
Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_lcap0%Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_lcap11%Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_lcap28%Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 18

Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Empty Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more

Post by emassy Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:17 am

Comment here...
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Empty Re: Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 am

if mou leaves before 2014 then rafa benitez will most likely take the reigns. if he leaves when his contract expires (2014) then i would like low

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more Empty Re: Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more

Post by I Have Mono Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 am

I wanted to choose low but I'd rather see him continue to coach Germany's NT so I went with the next best option of none.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 am

there is no better replacement for mou then low.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Wenger.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:31 am

I take low,2014 or not
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:48 am

Out of the options available, Low or Benitez, I pick Low.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:42 am

Low is a nice idea... but I really want a coach who is a homegrown guy, ala Guardiola...
Can you imagine Ruben De La Red being appointed and turning into an amazing coach... that would be like poetry...
Perhaps even Michel or someone else with coaching experience...

Or...............................................imagine this guy on our touchline...

Ancelotti,joachim low,rafa benitez,arsene wenger and more N_real_madrid_raul_gonzalez-9103
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:15 am

Not going to happen so not going to speculate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down