alex mahone
Ganso
Onyx
shaven
Mr Nick09
26 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara

Post by shaven Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:well, a good troll need a bit of seriousness lol

but good or bad troll is still a troll Smile

jk

shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Preview: Thiago Alcantara

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 pm

14 pages of it XD

have you ever seen the the "transfer preview" threads cholla cooks up?

he pissed off the whole milan fan base with one, i guess he reisted the urge to come in here. only khaled tried
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:14 pages of it XD

have you ever seen the the "transfer preview" threads cholla cooks up?

he pissed off the whole milan fan base with one, i guess he reisted the urge to come in here. only khaled tried

havent seen it yet, but dont they have their new section mod already...

shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 pm

it started on the old forum, the thread about david silva. he got their whole section real mad lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Great thread!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Damn... ChollaVille's "transfer preview" in original form... xD

and.... Thiago > Kaka.... just saying...
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:44 pm

ChollaVille wrote:Damn... ChollaVille's "transfer preview" in original form... xD

and.... Thiago > Kaka.... just saying...
good one
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:15 am

We're being linked with him again!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:24 am

buddytaller wrote:I would rather have Mata returning to Madrid over Thiago, he looks like another Robinho to me, he's Brazillian and hyped beyond his abilities, don't think he would come to Real Madrid anyway if he is looking for regular playing time. The midfield is stuffed and the pressure to succeed is huge, the perfect recipe for a young hyped player to flop.

He may also turn out to be a Giovanni dos Santos, another of Brazilian roots and who left Barcelona in search of more playing time after an enormous hype, he ended up wasting his time at Tottenham on loans, sometimes to the lower leagues of England.

The risks for me outweighs any positives of this move both for the player and for Real Madrid, I don't think he is ready to make that jump from youth football to the pressure cooker that Real Madrid is. And so was Canales, the present condition at the club is not suitable for nurturing young talents, unless they learn to deal with such pressures very early in their professional careers.

buddytaller wrote:
babun1024 wrote:First, you still disregard his argument that Thiago never set his foot in Brazil Very Happy Second, Thiago is a lot more versatile and plays deeper than Canales. He'll definiatly see more playing time than him. we tried Canales+Granero+ Lass last year in midfield and he failed. Maybe, he needs time to develop but at the moment he isn#t ready to play deeper... Very Happy

Are you sure he has never stepped foot in Brazil? What does he do on his holidays, he has Brazilian genes and that makes him as Brazilian as Messi is Argentinian. Or is he Italian?

Well Canales was just as versatile at Santander, that season all the noise was about him and not Thiago. Just like Bojan and Dos Santos, these talented kids are very delicate, when exposed to the wrong stimulus they can turn out quite bad.

They need to develop in an environment where every mistake they make is not overscrutinized and overanalysed by the media. It is this sort of attention to details, that make us believe players like Benzema and Higuain are inferior to Aguero, the fact is that Aguero plays for Atletico where the need to perform is not as great as Madrid, he can go on a 10 match scoreless streak without the media and the fans of the club calling him a flop. That was why Benzema was flawless at Lyon but seen by many as a flop in Madrid, the same reason why Villa is considered a flop for scoring just 2 goals in his last 15 matches or so for Barcelona.

The bottom line for me is that Canales was better than Thiago when he was at Racing, in Madrid it is a different story. Thiago is not ready yet in my opinion to make the jump, I've seen him play, he often tends to overdo things, pretending to be the new Ronaldinho and trying to pull off "no-look" passes. He is still a kid and is not ready for the pressure that would come with moving from Barcelona to a bigger rival club. The best thing for him is to make the most of the little time he would get at Barcelona or get a loan to a smaller club.

My opinions haven't changed much in two years!!!
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:01 am

:facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

This thread belongs to the ancient times. eco smile
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9