Valkyrja
StrugaRock
the xcx
Mamad
SuperMAG
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Total Change of Tactics needed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Total Change of Tactics needed.

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm

Mou should think of Real Madrid, not Barca. He wants to beat Barca, not to make Madrid win. That's my opinion.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Total Change of Tactics needed. - Page 2 Empty Re: Total Change of Tactics needed.

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:I agree with you entirely DiRocco. Mourinho seems to be out of ideas and our Clasico matches seem like replays. Like Deja Vus. Whether this is a sign of a coach who has nothing more to give or just a sign of Barcelona's ingenuity, or perhaps both, I don't know.

exactly, he seems to not know even their basic tactic, he just give it to them.

though i will accept that if we win the league with beating barca, i will be happy though not completely.

BUT HE HAS TO WIN EITHER LA LIGA OR CL.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:27 pm

zece wrote:Mou should think of Real Madrid, not Barca. He wants to beat Barca, not to make Madrid win. That's my opinion.

Probably the best thing I've read here for a long time
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

yeah who else can we get who would be an improvement on mou, the only coach who has knocked barca out of any competition in the past 3 years .. hes done it 2 times
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Calebvision Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:36 pm

mtfootball wrote:He just needs to make runs against Barca.

I agree mtfootball!

I don't undestand why he was lagging the play so much. One of his great strenghts is agressive runs!

Calebvision
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

ijomer wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:Stop playing Alonso, Pepe, Cristiano (even if he did score last game) and stop hoofing the ball.. There

Cristiano haters still alive? i thought you all disappeared like dinosaurs after he put that ball through the net Razz

were you sad when he scored? be honest

I'm not a Cristiano hater, I have always thought he was overrated though.. And lets be real, 1 good game against Barca doesn't change the fact that he's a selfish fxck who cost us to drop points in a much more important league game.. Plus he pretty much never beats his man, whether they play for Barca or not

Btw I'm NEVER sad whenever we score, even if I do really hate the player (Pepe)
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
ijomer wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:Stop playing Alonso, Pepe, Cristiano (even if he did score last game) and stop hoofing the ball.. There

Cristiano haters still alive? i thought you all disappeared like dinosaurs after he put that ball through the net Razz

were you sad when he scored? be honest

I'm not a Cristiano hater, I have always thought he was overrated though.. And lets be real, 1 good game against Barca doesn't change the fact that he's a selfish fxck who cost us to drop points in a much more important league game.. Plus he pretty much never beats his man, whether they play for Barca or not

Btw I'm NEVER sad whenever we score, even if I do really hate the player (Pepe)

wow he beat pique to score that goal... woww
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 pm

Yeah I know, that's why I said 'pretty much'.. How often does he do it? Once every 10 games?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 pm

How about we don't just sit back and let them come at us. How about we actually go at them for once.

Mou vs barca: :facepalm:
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:52 am

SuperMAG wrote:
diptiman wrote:
SuperMAG wrote:how fickle i am, OH FOR GOD SAKE, :facepalm: :brickwall:

When will he learn, by playing 20 more classicos. Ridiculous. COMPLETELY UTTERLY RIDICULOUS. :facepalm: :facepalm:

our objective si to win titles not beat barcelona.. copa was never our priority this season .we are doing pretty well in la liga so far

as for the cl yes there may be a possiblity that we play barca and then we ll have to beat them, which we can.. you just need to have some faith in the squad.. this is not fifa 12

Perhaps you need to learn to read first, i said:

If this season he doesnt win either la liga or CL, he is just finished, he will never win it, we should be looking at Jaquem low.

May be we get lucky in the league, but we wont in champions league, like last season, we cant just skip barca, they are the best in the world, we need to beat them to win most of the titles, but wait perhaps my fickle mind cant understand that. Oh and your fifa crap is getting old, dont u think.

diptiman wrote:
i think you are stupid ! you cant understand simple things.you are so obsessed with beating barca that you are diminishing the fact that under mou we are capable of beating all other top sides which we havent beaten since 2004-05 season.may be you were happy beating barca(sometimes) and losing out in the last 16 of the chams league and losing to teams like alcorcon,real union in the CDR.but am sure fans like me suffered a lot.looking at your comments you really dont deserve to celebrate the titles we are going to win in the coming seasons and also hopefully this season under mourinho.
You seem to exclude barca from the top side. If we can just do that, we will be great wont we, oh grow up, every team has rivals, our rival is very strong, we must overcome them to win stuff.

Fans like you suffered alot, OMG, cry baby cry, we are loosing almost every match against barca and you say you suffering ended.

You people think there is nothing beyond mou, i give more 2 years to do anything, all we did is won a copa del rey.

Its not even about that, its about he we are not improving, he just doesn't understand even the obvious stuff from their tactics. we keep getting beaten by same stuff, we just had 2 chances for god sake the whole game. Mou didnt impress me once with his tactics against barca, every time its either park the buss and give the ball, or gung ho, play like mad men still give them the ball.

Barca 5–0 Madrid
Barca 1–1 Madrid
Barca 0–1 Madrid
Barca 2–1 Madrid
Barca 3–2 Madrid
Barca 2–0 Madrid
Barca 2–2 Madrid
Barca 1–1 Madrid

Thats 8 matches and still doesnt have a good plan against them.

Mou is not GOD, there are other great coaches too, some of will be able to outcome barca. Jaqeom Low is just a suggestion.

So is Gago, i was just suggesting, though i am prety sure he will perform better then lass, pepe and alonso all together. He has grown up. If not then lets try get schwienstiger or gerrard or young ones like mvila etc.

these are suggestion to improve, not bitch about stuff.

joachim low? facepalm.. spain dominate germany anyway.. you ll be saying the same thing about him soon. mou is the best bet we have , and btw dont flatter yourself he wasnt appointed to bea a single side but for us to win trophies..we have made tremendous progress a a club but clearly on fifa 12 amateur mode your team achieves more
we may win the la liga too, so what if we dont beat barca, ultimately its the trophy that counts.. plus have FAITH, we will do better next time
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 am

Mou should take a leaf from Einstein's book- "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results".
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:53 am

SuperMAG wrote:
2- Teams that win or trouble barca are the teams that pressurse well and play passing game like barca. We should play like that.

4- We need improvements in the squad, players that will help us beat barca. We need players with no weaknesses

6- Our attackers need to do passes, connect together and make holes in their defense like we do against all other teams.

8- We need completely nullify all their most frequently used attacking plays with tight marking and positioning

These are the most hilarious points in a post dripping with naivete.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 am

Have no idea what that even means.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2