izzy
Shamirr
Kuru
Ă–MARz
Onyx
45 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey

Post by Baraa Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 am

mtfootball wrote:-------------------Casillas
Arbeloa------Varane------Ramos------Marcelo
---------------------Alonso
---------------Ozil----------Sahin
-----Benzema----------------------Ronaldo
--------------------Higuain

or

-------------------Casillas
Arbeloa------Varane------Ramos------Marcelo
---------------------Alonso
---------------Ozil----------Sahin
-----Callejon----------------------Ronaldo
--------------------Benzema

scratch

Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Barcelona - Copa del Rey

Post by Hamdyman Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 am

Hope Cules (respectful ones) are welcome in Madrid section,

I must say that its amazing how almost all Madrid fans here kind of given up on Ronaldo's chances in the classico, The guy is phenomenal the fact he choked or missed some chances a few times does not make this a future constant fact. Benching him would be unwise to say the least, thats just my opinion... scratch

Benzema has become probably the scariest Madrid player for me to be honest, Ronaldo comes in second. but hey thats me...

Anyways im getting stressed just thinking of these sudden classico's... Madrid this season is whole new beast, if some Barca fans are "Tranced" out and in denial, thats their problem.
Hamdyman
Hamdyman
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 am

Hamdyman wrote:Hope Cules (respectful ones) are welcome in Madrid section,

I must say that its amazing how almost all Madrid fans here kind of given up on Ronaldo's chances in the classico, The guy is phenomenal the fact he choked or missed some chances a few times does not make this a future constant fact. Benching him would be unwise to say the least, thats just my opinion... scratch

Benzema has become probably the scariest Madrid player for me to be honest, Ronaldo comes in second. but hey thats me...

Anyways im getting stressed just thinking of these sudden classico's... Madrid this season is whole new beast, if some Barca fans are "Tranced" out and in denial, thats their problem.
he has been performing like that in almost every el classico,it isnt a knee jerk tbh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 am

Handyman is humble and respectful.

Anyway, we are unbeaten with Arbeloa, without Arbeloa we shall fail Sad
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:31 am

Dunno what are you talking about but Ronaldo is starting 100%, before we would see Ronaldo benched we would see Messi and Xavi playing for Real Madrid.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:42 am

Lemme ask you guys something this is a serious question.

I don't expect him to be benched nor do I desire it.......but if he is having a bad game don't you think he should be subbed off?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 pm

We've lost this one.
I don't see the hunger.
And if we played Barca the way we played Malaga. I expect us to lose by more than two goals.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:05 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Lemme ask you guys something this is a serious question.

I don't expect him to be benched nor do I desire it.......but if he is having a bad game don't you think he should be subbed off?
Of course, who wouldn't? Any attacker who is performing badly should be subbed off. I know it could be argued that, even if he plays badly, he can change a game, but I don't see it happening against Barca. Whether he's in or out of form, he will definitely be starting against Barca, so there's no point in excluding him from proposed line-ups. Since he's playing, we have to support him, I guess (not that he can't be criticised).

OT: More Clasicos... :facepalm:

I would be disappointed if we are to be knocked out of the CdR... but I think this will give us a slightly, slightly higher chance of winning the league, and we surely will have learned something from these two games...

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Here's a bold preediction from the world renowned C Ronaldo hater.........Ronaldo to play badly in both legs....but he will score at least on goal in open play.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:51 pm

... Coentrao.............Pepe.........Ramos...........Marcelo

......................Lass................Alonso.....................

..............................Sahin........................................

Ozil............................Benz............................CR
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Aensensen wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:------------------------------------Casillas------------------------------------

Lass--------------------Pepe----------------Sergio---------------Coentrao

--------------------------------------Xabi---------------------------------------

---------------Di Maria--------------------------------Marcelo-----------------

Ozil-------------------------------------------------------------------Benzema

-----------------------------------Higuain

Your formation/lineup, imo, is not silly at all. I'd love to see Marcelo in that position, but I'd probably swap DiMariawith Ozil there - maybe it's 'cause I didn't see what were you trying to get there (evaluate?).
Hmmm I put Di Maria there cause he can be better then Ozil at that position cause Di Maria as we all know can press and run more then Ozil. That's the main reason.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:38 pm

casillas

Coetrao--Pepe-- Ramos-- Marcelo

Sahin--Alonso

Ozil

Di Maria-------------------Ronaldo
Benzema
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 pm

If Mourinho's got real balls of steel, he'll bluntly tell Ronaldo before the game- if you play selfishly, lose possession, misplace easy passes and miss easy shots, you'll be subbed off and miss out on the next clasico. Even if he gets a goal, it should not excuse his poor general play.

In regards to everyone else, I think they should fully accept inferiority now, and play with the mindset "If we win, it's a bonus, if we draw, it's ideal and if we lose, it's an inevitability". That way, they won't feel that much pressure, and might actually perform better than before. But, this way of thinking is extremely anti-Mourinho...

OT: I am sick and tired of these motherf*cking el clasicos on these motherf*cking competitions.

Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Anyone got the dates/estimated dates?

Edit: found them http://www.aupaathletic.com/bancodatos/CopaDelRey.asp
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:12 pm

its next week on Wednesday and the return leg the week after on Tuesday

this game has Pepe in midifeld written all over it.... feck sakes no Khedira and no DiMaria who will help out at the back??

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Actually I think it's Lass in midfield and Coentrao at RB Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:37 pm

yh it looks like that now....

Lass is guaranteed to start somewhere...Coentrao might start at left back like the malaga game
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Don't think Marcelo will play on the wing he didnt impress me there imo
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:53 pm

neither me....he might start on the bench though and be subbed in later
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:22 pm

If Master Commander plays, then we might make a difference otherwise, forget it.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:14 am

If he can't do shit against Malaga for two games he's going to magically become god against Barca? *bleep*

I just hope we don't use a formation and lineup we aren't used to.
It's called being ball-less and that's why we will lose.

All the times we play on the "safeside" against Barca we get a result we don't like.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:17 am

i hope Mou uses coentrao to partner xabi and not lass....

edit:http://www.marca.com/2012/01/13/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1326441994.html Afro
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:30 am

Our biggest problem against Barca is Messi.

he is fast with the ball. when he gets the ball in center, he starts to run and Alonso cant stop him. no way. he is too slow.

imo players like Coentrao and Di Maria are the best players to stop Messi in the middle.

when he runs and dribbles one or two of our players he can create a chance for Pedro/Cesc/Sanchez/Villa or anyone in Barca's attack.

in last 5 games this happened many times. remember his pass to Villa in Supercup, his Pass to Sanchez in last game and his goal in CL against us. all in bernabeu. and all the same. he picks the ball, he runs, nobody can stop him. actually Xabi can't stop him.

just look at the clasico's that Pepe was in the center. Messi couldn't do this in that games.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:06 am

Wrong thread :facepalm:

Last edited by The xcx on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:12 am

hmmm PSG wants him no??
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:31 am

Woah.
Hopefully Mourinho is trying to play mind games. I'd hate to think he is trying to play down the importance of the Copa Del Rey.
Of course La Liga is important. This seems like he's trying to create some sort of cushion to fall on if we lose to Barca.

But we should try to go and win all competitions at a 100%

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next