What would you change for next Classico?

+22
Ganso
Kev
guest7
Seppuku
Jack Daniels
halamadrid2
Onyx
Senor Penguin
shamr9pato
SuperMAG
Lord Hades
El Chelsea Fuerte
FennecFox7
ijomer
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Doc
Kuru
VanDeezNuts
hrealmadrid
izzy
huntsman
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What would you change for next Classico? Empty What would you change for next Classico?

Post by huntsman Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:19 pm

Tell me what would you change / do for next classicos and explain why it would make us better.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

What would you change for next Classico? Empty Re: What would you change for next Classico?

Post by izzy Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:42 pm

We'll cross that bridge when the game arrives again.
For now, let's take it one game at a time ok.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

What would you change for next Classico? Empty Re: What would you change for next Classico?

Post by hrealmadrid Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:08 pm

I would revoke your thread making privileges. I think that would be the best way to go about it.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:31 pm

khan
arbeloa pepe vidic coentrao
lass kaka xabi ronaldo
benzema higuain

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

deezydeez wrote:
spongebob
arbeloa pepe vidic coentrao
lass kaka xabi ronaldo
benzema higuain

fixed :coffee:
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:41 pm

haha

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 pm

I would change seats. Been sitting on the long couch for too long. Gonna try one of those air cushions but not too sure how good it is for your back...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:12 am

Casillas-Arbeloa,Pepe,Ramos,Marcelo-Lass,Xabi-Di Maria,Ozil,Benzema-Higuain
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

Easy, I would just remove CR7. Say what you want about him as player and his achievements, but he has been counter-productive against Barcelona ever since he came to Madrid. I really want to believe that this is not the case, but I've given him plenty of chances to change, and he really hasn't lived up to my expectations in any way. Sure, he scored a goal against them in El Clasico, which is naturally his most memorable achievement in a game that we actually won against them. But apart from that goal, his work ethic was sub-par and he wasted more chances than fans on this forum would normally accept.. that is, if it wasn't for that decisive goal. Why should he be given special treatment?

Improvements since his Man United days. He's become slightly more team-oriented than he used to be. He still completely lacks composure, is not clinical in his finishing and wastes chances that could very well have been goals, had he been less selfish. I don't know what more there is to say.. he's just not up for the task. Against Barcelona, even the most positive aspects of his game become counter-productive, due to his lack of focus. I don't think I've said anything negative about CR7 ever before on this site, but is there really anything positive to say about him, in regard to his Clasico performances? It's not like everything he does is horrible or anything, but his end product sure is. Hell, I'd take Varane over CR7 against Barcelona. He's cool as ice, sticks to the plan and doesn't try to over-achieve when the odds are against him or otherwise.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:04 am

...........kaka...........

lass..... kaka........kaka...... lass..

............lass..........kaka.............

lass............kaka.............kaka..........

................lass............

coach: la-ka (lass+kaka)
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 am

Ronaldo doesn't try to change the way he plays against some teams.. he forces his style
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 am

tbh, only reason i want ronaldo to sit on bench first half, is to see how our attack will be virually dead. and then people on this forum will panick lmfao and beg him to play Wink thats why i want him to be on the bench for first half, i wish that wish comes tru!
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 am

ijomer wrote:tbh, only reason i want ronaldo to sit on bench first half, is to see how our attack will be virually dead. and then people on this forum will panick lmfao and beg him to play Wink thats why i want him to be on the bench for first half, i wish that wish comes tru!

I'd love to see that. Virtually dead? Even if you're right, creating a lot of chances is useless unless someone capitalizes on it. I'd love to be wrong about Ronaldo, but unless he changes drastically or at the very least starts getting a little bit more composed against Barca, I don't see him being an important player for us against them... on the contrary.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What would you change for next Classico? Empty 37

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:34 am

Hmm, i tried searching for my old thread on 37 (in the general section), the statistical number that teams must over-come before they can beat barca. I talked in details on this, and i am not going to bother about that now as i am not in posting mode yet. Thread must have been deleted. I dont blame whoever deleted it, i would have done the same if i were in his or her shoes. The thread didnt make much sense back then like the other threads / posts i make. They normally make more sense later.

Anyway, we must not score early against Barca in the next Classicos. We should lay low in the first 20 to 30 mins absorbing them. And we should prevent them from scoring in the first 37 mins. If we held the fortress for another 7 mins last classico, things would have been different. We were short on 7 mins, guys, what a shame.

I am hoping we will improve on this next game.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:44 am

huntsman wrote:Hmm, i tried searching for my old thread on 37 (in the general section), the statistical number that teams must over-come before they can beat barca. I talked in details on this, and i am not going to bother about that now as i am not in posting mode yet. Thread must have been deleted. I dont blame whoever deleted it, i would have done the same if i were in his or her shoes. The thread didnt make much sense back then like the other threads / posts i make. They normally make more sense later.

:lol!:

Don't worry Huntsman buddy I remember that thread Smile

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:53 am

english_jewel wrote:
huntsman wrote:Hmm, i tried searching for my old thread on 37 (in the general section), the statistical number that teams must over-come before they can beat barca. I talked in details on this, and i am not going to bother about that now as i am not in posting mode yet. Thread must have been deleted. I dont blame whoever deleted it, i would have done the same if i were in his or her shoes. The thread didnt make much sense back then like the other threads / posts i make. They normally make more sense later.

:lol!:

Don't worry Huntsman buddy I remember that thread Smile

Go to 1:14 and pause the video, look at the score and notice when Milan scored (first minute goal) and when Barca equalized. If Milan managed to defend their goal for a couple of mins more, just a couple, the outcome of the game would have been different.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:11 am

Stop spamming the madrid section.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:27 am

Stop spamming my thread. Idiot.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 pm

next season we bring drenthe back, defend the clasico for 70 minls like ucl first leg then bring drenthe on and create havoc for their fullbacks.. simple really
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:26 pm

drenthe ffs, you people wanted drenthe instead of only 17m reus. WOW, just WOW.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:28 pm

There are six threads just on the first page of our section created by huntsman that aren't longer than one page.

:facepalm:
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:21 pm

Mourinho puts an end to the Kaka rumors.

"I will have Kaka until June and the coming season" Mourinho said.

This is a very important step forward ahead of the classicos. Well done Mou, Well done.

Let's see if Kaka will play in the upcoming game against granada, i expect him to put a solid performance.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:23 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:There are six threads just on the first page of our section created by huntsman that aren't longer than one page.

:facepalm:

Instead of derailing the thread, and trolling, why dont you and the others post more often and open threads?

If you guys dont want to post or make new threads does that mean i should also follow your example?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:33 pm

derenthe...? sigh
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:54 am

well, whats with wanting to get every decent player anyway.. i mean hazard, neymar now reus.. we have ronaldo whos only 26 and di maria who has been the king of assists.. plus we have an able deputy in callejon.. drenthe could be a good back up winger.. he has talent..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next