adnyana179
H.A.
Mamad
Baraa
anirudhkitt
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LETS all stick together people - Page 2 Empty Re: LETS all stick together people

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:18 am

Stay calm?! You people are pathetic, i'm upset. Mou better do something different with the line-up and tactics next time because i'm sick of losing to those midget trolls over and over and over. I felt for the first time in a long time we had the psychological edge on them going into a clasico and they blew it.

Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

LETS all stick together people - Page 2 Empty Re: LETS all stick together people

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:02 am

Giovanni10 wrote:Stay calm?! You people are pathetic, i'm upset. Mou better do something different with the line-up and tactics next time because i'm sick of losing to those midget trolls over and over and over. I felt for the first time in a long time we had the psychological edge on them going into a clasico and they blew it.

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I really don't understand how to stay calm. I havent slept well last night !!
Stay Calm and like Madrid or support madrid or whatever, is a footix (frenchies wrod) thing. not feeling butthurt even though you had predict a loss means you are not supporting well your team.
Madrid is deep in my heart but truth to be said, i'm not feelling the pride every time we get raped by cules.
These desillusions have to stop for good.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:53 am

I didn't sleep well last night, but here is my take

Our midfield lacks a calm passer. Even the great Xabi can feel the pressure of el clasico. I felt today he wasn't so pressured by Barca and he had alot of space yet couldn't pass properly like he usually does. I'm thinking Sahin can be ideal for this, but I don't know yet and there is still alot of work for him before that can happen.

We lack a leader on the pitch aswell. We gave up way too early and that just felt bad watching it making me wanna give up aswell.

Taking off Di Maria was a bad choice becouse his pressing is instrumental I think. And he wasn't so bad as people said considiring he was man marked by 3 all the time and handled it pretty OK. He gave a solid appearence I say but I can agree his passing was bad and this goes back to what I said before that we need a calm passer on the ball.

However, Özil was great. He was the calmest passer. If he played deeper I'd say he is the passer we needed. Kaka aswell, he showed good football out there, but his pressing lacks. Needs to start pressing before he can play a full clasico.

Benzema is true elegance. Just was oozing class throughout the game, what a player. Did almost nothing wrong the whole game, I wish he played at the left flank the full game becouse I still think we wasted all the space Messi left out there on the right flank.

Ronaldo, no comments. Just utter shit. How Mourinho keeps playing him is beyond me. Doesn't even deserve to start in Real Madrid nowadays becouse I feel both Benzema and Higuain are better who deserves to play. Should start rotating with Higuain instead, and Higuain plays all big games ffs
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:02 am

[quote="omarish"
Taking off Di Maria was a bad choice becouse his pressing is instrumental I think. And he wasn't so bad as people said considiring he was man marked by 3 all the time and handled it pretty OK. He gave a solid appearence I say but I can agree his passing was bad and this goes back to what I said before that we need a calm passer on the ball.
[/quote]
Di Maria was great in pressing, but offensively he was a flop. He lost a lot of ballsand was owned by Abidal.
When your are marked by 3 men you just play easily ball passes and try to get it clean to Valdes area, but Mr Noodles over driblled all the time and when he lacked solutions he obviously lost the ball.
Should watch how barça play to get the ball away from Valdes to Sanchez in one pass, this is football.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:03 am

Not true he dribbled past them alot. If anyone can show highlights you will see. He was great attacking but his crossing was nothing like it usually is.. That's it. But he was solid.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:08 am

omarish wrote:Not true he dribbled past them alot. If anyone can show highlights you will see. He was great attacking but his crossing was nothing like it usually is.. That's it. But he was solid.

Dribbling dribbling past them a lot and when it comes to make the important decision he failed. So everything went to waste. In big games you have to know how to play fast one touch to destabilze the defense.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:24 pm

No one was going to win or lose the league yesterday. Even before the game it was clear what we had to improve in our play. Now we work hard and keep improving, I'm willing to bet we'll be even better towards the end of the season.

If we can maintain our play in the first 30 minutes of the match for an entire game (big ask I know) no team on the planet can cope with that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Well this game didn't show they are way ahead of us, I think it showed we are equals in the sense it could have gone both ways Very Happy

We held possession quite well too. It only decreased towards the end of the game because of the way barca ping-pong the ball and our players ending up tired chasing after it Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Im super calm because i was expecting a madrid lose way before ..

But i just cant say enough how frustrated i was with Ronaldo and him alone.

Jose got his tactics right but Ronaldo was just not even worth of a facepalm..

Benzema and ozil were working their ass off to pressure them while ronaldo just walked like he owns a special treatment.

There was one moment when we lost the ball and alves passed ronaldo with the ball while ronaldo was walking like "i dont give a fk" and benzema came from behind and tackled it out for a throw..i was so mad at the moment..How can you tolerate such behaviour?

I defended Ronaldo alot but this guy lacks intelligence and his super ego and lack of team chemistry is a huge problem.

I thought the team did well and if it wasnt for fluke xavi goal we couldve got a draw.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2