EarlyPrototype
hrealmadrid
Kick
Turok_TTZ
Mr Nick09
17 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 4 Empty Re: OT: PSG is going to become a powerhouse

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

i guess ill have to start following psg from now on, nene,pastore and menez together =sexy football

edit:nevermind Embarassed

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OT:  PSG is going to become a powerhouse - Page 4 Empty Re: OT: PSG is going to become a powerhouse

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:32 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/07/30/2597090/palermo-president-maurizio-zamparini-javier-pastore-has-been

Pastore to PSG! Zamp is quoted as saying it's final... so it seems legit.

Wow!

Now we're targeting Luisao. Surprised we signed Momo over Moussa... Toulouse must have been really greedy.

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:33 am

you can take luisao if we get coates or mangala or both preferably
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 am

theaguia wrote:you can take luisao if we get coates or mangala or both preferably

I don't think Mangala is coming to you guys as he's close to signing with Valencia from what i hear. Coates is your best bet.

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:39 am

i dont think so, we denied we are going for coates, but here were reports we are putting everything we can for mangala.
it has been said that psg has given up on luisao but i doubt that
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:41 am

theaguia wrote:i dont think so, we denied we are going for coates, but here were reports we are putting everything we can for mangala.
it has been said that psg has given up on luisao but i doubt that

The pricetag for Pastore may make Luisao unmanageable. In that case, we may also take a shot at Mangala honestly...

I think we have bigger problems at the fullbacks. But that's just me i guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 am

but i do think you guys need someone like luisao. he is such a beast, a true leader. I will miss him if he leaves but there is nothing you can do if his mind is not into it. it is like david luiz he played quite badly after he didnt leave and then we had to sell him on the cheap.
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 am

theaguia wrote:but i do think you guys need someone like luisao. he is such a beast, a true leader. I will miss him if he leaves but there is nothing you can do if his mind is not into it. it is like david luiz he played quite badly after he didnt leave and then we had to sell him on the cheap.

Oh i know he's good. But his age is a problem for higher transfer prices. You probably only have 2-3 decent years left in him... doesn't give much time to amortize the cost and you're not going to be able to sell him for much.

I wouldn't be surprised if our offer was really low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:52 pm

I dont want him because of his age, altho i understand they want exoerience.

also, not the most mobile of defenders.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:00 pm

watch him in the next cl game, he doesnt look mobile but his positioning is perfect. but i would be happy if you dont buy him coz he is such a beast
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 pm

imo about age doesnt carvalho, lucio buys tell you anything?
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:33 pm

Main guys better stay healthy for psg... Because the subs are absolute crap. Watching the friendly against NY. A lot of backups are playing on attack... And I want to throw up.

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:00 pm

you were right abt mangala btw
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Saw the game against Boca just now... if PSG stay healthy, they will be special. Nene is very good. Menez is better than Nene (played yday and was very fluid). Gameiro makes very good runs and can finish. Momo and Matuidi will be solid. Goaltending is good. Sakho is WC. Tienne is pretty good. Pastore (who is already on the roster on l'Equipe lol) is very good obviously.

Only real areas of weakness are depth and RB.

They will score lots and lots of goals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:19 pm

They looked good. I dont think Depth would be too much of an issue for them, as long as there is proper rotation, they managed to get by last season quite well, and the new signings are supposed to help them move up 2 or 3 places, so technically it's ok.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Im so watching PSG, this year bounce
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:29 pm

no watch benfica we beat psg Razz
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 am

So the season tickets for PSG have jumped from 4.000 last year to 13.000 so far for this coming year. The club expects it to reach at least 20.000.

That's really not a lot, hence my point about untapped potential. There's going to be a major renovation to the Parc des Princes announced this year too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Nene can be so selfish at times, wow

Gameiro making good runs and getting no service
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Yeah.... Nene is going to upset a lot of teammates if he does this. In fact, he can't do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Haha marseille losing as well, good good
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Give me a stream Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 pm

http://www.rojadirecta.es/goto/sportlive.66ghz.com/chaine1.html

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e31e72fe3862

oh ffs marseille.... this is a shame, come on paris, push it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:34 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:http://www.rojadirecta.es/goto/sportlive.66ghz.com/chaine1.html

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/channel/view#4e31e72fe3862

oh ffs marseille.... this is a shame, come on paris, push it
Thx,is Pastore on the field? Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:36 pm

no, he isnt gonna play for a while
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

The Nene guy is feeling his starting eleven days are numbered. He plays to show off... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next