adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 2 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Funkentelechy Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:26 pm

'Tranquilamente' is much closer to 'easily' than to 'calm' and 'safely'.

So yes he's trolling.

Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 2 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by Babun Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:'Tranquilamente' is much closer to 'easily' than to 'calm' and 'safely'.

So yes he's trolling.
He's trolling himself eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:19 pm

If we win vs Gijon, we could take El Clasico relaxed
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 pm

IMO if we win the next 3 games in La Liga ,then 90% chance that we will win it all.

Last edited by BaraaTKF992 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am

They can beat us if they eat enough burger king :coffee:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:18 am

u guys dont understand spanish, in the end tranquilamente = easily.

dont try to justify his shit, hes an arrogant prick who i hope goes to hell.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:27 am

David Villa being a ignorant prick here..Overconfidence is hes downfall after all.
About El Clasico, farca will see the true Real Madrid. We might not win against them but drawing with farca, isint bad too.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:28 am

Adit wrote:Mistranslation...

Villa says we can beat madrid with calm and patience

I love it when you guys think an online translator is correct. Adit is right, it was a mistranslation.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:39 am

The xcx wrote:David Villa being a ignorant prick here..Overconfidence is hes downfall after all.
About El Clasico, farca will see the true Real Madrid. We might not win against them but drawing with farca, isint bad too.

Dont even think about drawing.
this is not just about la liga ,this is about our pride, we must win for our pride.

they have been beating the hell ou of us in the last 3 seasons , and if there is ever a suitable time to repay them, its NOW
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:10 am

futbol_bill wrote:

I love it when you guys think an online translator is correct. Adit is right, it was a mistranslation.
who cares? the intent is the same. so theres no even any point on saying he was correct.

the guy said they are going to win against madrid, safely, means hes confident it wont be a challenge, anyways, we all know thats how they feel, even if anyone fails to see the meaning of his words.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 am

The Madrid One wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

who cares? the intent is the same. so theres no even any point on saying he was correct.

the guy said they are going to win against madrid, safely, means hes confident it wont be a challenge, anyways, we all know thats how they feel, even if anyone fails to see the meaning of his words.
TMO you've become quite aggressive in the recent weeks pale
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

TMO you've become quite aggressive in the recent weeks pale
El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 2 158329_o
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:05 am

FOR EL CLASICO

......Arbeloa.............Ramos..........Pepe...........Marcelo

.........................Alonso.................Khedira.........

....Di Maria.....................Ozil......................Ronaldo.

..................................Benz..................................

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:13 am

Higuain > Benzema

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:19 am

Benzema is better for that game, or at least to start, and that's a reality. The combination of his work rate + technical ability to hold possession when he receives the ball is a notch above. If he turns up his finishing, and he is in good form, then it's a very straightforward choice.

Lass is making a very strong claim at starting the clasico. In my opinion, given how much Mou likes, and his run of form as RB - let's be honest he is being pretty good there, he is starting the clasico.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:51 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Benzema is better for that game, or at least to start, and that's a reality. The combination of his work rate + technical ability to hold possession when he receives the ball is a notch above. If he turns up his finishing, and he is in good form, then it's a very straightforward choice.

Lass is making a very strong claim at starting the clasico. In my opinion, given how much Mou likes, and his run of form as RB - let's be honest he is being pretty good there, he is starting the clasico.

Depends on who starts for Barca.

If Pedro starts then it has to be Arbeloa.Positionally lass will be raped.

If Sanchez or whoever else Cuenca? starts.....maybe lass...although I stiff prefer Arbeloa.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 am

It's a tough choice, Arbeloa's positioning is sure great. But i havent seen Lass having a lapse in that position, and in 1v1 he is very difficult to beat.

It's villa's side anyway, so they will mainly have to deal with him. Personally, seeing how Arbaloa is coming back from injury, i would play Lass.

If it's gonna be Villa vs Lass, then i think Lass can do a pretty good job a shutting him out. Villa is in a poor form, but he has a habit of showing up against us, and that's even from his Valencia time.

Either one can play, but at the moment, Lass edges him out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:12 am

Arbeloa---Varane----Ramos----Coentrao
--------------------Pepe
-----------Khedira-----Xabi Alonso
--------------------------------------------------
Ozil-----------------------------------Ronaldo
-------------------Higuain

Lass and Sahin to come on once we score 1 or 2 and just completely rock the midfield, Benzema left for late in the game

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:32 am

Crimson wrote:Arbeloa---Varane----Ramos----Coentrao
--------------------Pepe

Lass and Sahin to come on once we score 1 or 2 and just completely rock the midfield, Benzema left for late in the game

I think we are done playing that kind of defensive tactics, the pressing has improved tenfold from all players.

There is a chance that Mou wants to play the tie, but i think he will play his 4231.

--------Casillas
Lass-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
-----Khedira--Xabi
Di Maria--Ozil---Ronaldo
-------Benzema

This would be our best line up with the players having the most chemistry, and the previous very positive Clasico experience against Barca in supercup -bar lass of course. I explained why i think Lass would start, but it might be Arbeloa and the result would be the same.

This has been our best team this year, specially when pressing high. Di Maria's role in our pressing game is very important, so it's good we got him back, paired with Lass from the right, they can make that side very secure. Ozil has been picking up his form, and i think he balances his attacking responsibilities and the defending a bit better now. Benzema's pressing is top notch, at least in every game i have seen him winning balls from the midfielders, coming from behind. He is in good form as well, scoring and assisting well. Ronaldo also is playing very well ofc.

Our new defense will be tested during the next clasico, i expect them to work quite well. I hope Marcelo gets as close to his peak fitness by next week, a bit of a short time tho.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 2 Empty a thought

Post by Tigole Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 am

Just to add my input if I may; I have always rooted for Madrid as my second team.

Madrid has to attack Barcelona considering the defensive problems they are having. Khedira has to stay in the bench as in the last games it could clearly be seen that the Barcelona players are too agile for him; Coentrao would be a much better pick. Secondly, Arbeloa's problem is that he isn't fast enough in keeping up with the wing-forwards that Barcelona has at it's disposal, so imo Lass would be a better pick. Lastly, Benzema should get the nod ahead of Higuain considering his ball playing abilites. I would play:

--------------Casillas

Lass-----Ramos------Pepe------Marcelo

-----------Xabi----Coentrao

-----DiMaria------Ozil------Ronaldo

---------------Benzema
Tigole
Tigole
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:44 am

--------------Iker
Arbeloa--Ramos--Pepe--Marcelo
--------Khedira----Xabi
Ronaldo--------Ozil----------Di Maria
-------------Higuain

Need Di Maria's work rate to keep Dani in check. Arbeloa/Lass and Khedira can cover the right for Ronaldo to roam around.

As for Higgy, remember his disallowed goal? He deserves an opportunity to put another one past Valdes. Plus, he earned it by playing much better than Benz vs pathetico
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 am

estrella bernabeu wrote:
Messiakanino wrote:The Gijon will be way more important and difficult than the Classico

yeah !! it does
I hope everything goes in order and we can beat them by any mean. WE HAVE TO WIN, even if Lass fists the ball by his damn ass. 3 pts and the Clasico ahead :bow:

Lolwut?

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 am

Lass can't be trusted. Arbeloa over him for RB anyday.

For CF, Benzema should start. the reason was mentioned.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:34 am

last time we met them our finishing was the reason we did not win. I'd take Higuains finishing anyday over Benzemas technical ability.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:03 am

This game is for Higgy to start. They'll park the bus, no doubts eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:58 am

Crimson wrote:Arbeloa---Varane----Ramos----Coentrao
--------------------Pepe

In this one Marcelo>Coentrao.
I like this 11 especially that Khedira used to go forward these last times but lack a lot of technics on the edge of the box. It would be better if we had Sahin in good shape.
Otherwise, Mou won't play with Pepe as DM, we are much better organised than the CPR final and we all saw how we raped them in the SC by pressing high and organised.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next