Doc
estrella bernabeu
Giovanni10
Zealous
futbol_bill
17 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OT: euro possible group of death - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: euro possible group of death

Post by Doc Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Seriously, I feel I'm the only Real fan here who wants England to win...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

OT: euro possible group of death - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: euro possible group of death

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:23 pm

I'm for a cautious 4-3-3, a bit like Spain though different application on the field. But, you still need one special bit of magic to win this tournament, so I don't rate the great defensive France that high. Sorry to intercept your conversation here sir Immaculate and Yannick, but this is just too interesting of a thread and section. Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Spain plays a 4-2-2-2 with Alonso-Busquets, Xavi-Iniesta and Villa-Silva as the forwards. France will play more of a 4-2-1-2-1 with M'Vila-Diarra/Gonalons, Cabaye, Ribery-Nasri and Benzema. Germany, on the other hand, has been going with a 3-3-3-1, which i think is suicidal against Spain and asking for trouble against countering teams like France and Italy. Worked against the Dutch because the Dutch are not all that flexible tactically and truly suck on defense...

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:42 pm

sportsczy wrote:Spain plays a 4-2-2-2 with Alonso-Busquets, Xavi-Iniesta and Villa-Silva as the forwards. France will play more of a 4-2-1-2-1 with M'Vila-Diarra/Gonalons, Cabaye, Ribery-Nasri and Benzema. Germany, on the other hand, has been going with a 3-3-3-1, which i think is suicidal against Spain and asking for trouble against countering teams like France and Italy. Worked against the Dutch because the Dutch are not all that flexible tactically and truly suck on defense...

Yeah, I mean at the Worldcup Spain play 42121 with xavi as the -1- Doesn't matter how good Cabaye is, he's not the H&R man that Xavi is, so he won't be as good there I think. Spain plays like they do now do them no good, http://www.zonalmarking.net/2011/11/14/del-bosque-spain-tactics-false-nine-euro-2012/ should really be implemented. Germany might just do well, it's a crazy formation and they have improved so much after just one bad game with crazy goals before it. Hey sportsczy, any info about the class of '95? Very Happy Anyway, is it just me but I think Kopnalyanko of Ukraine should go to a bigger club, he's the fastest dribble that I've seen recently, maybe only Lennon comparable. Walcott and Bale use long sprint more. pirat
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:43 pm

[quote="Immaculate_Mole"]
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Blame it on Blanc for not nurturing Martin in that role, he could do a decent job

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 whats your take on it Nick......

4231 suggests that they have a n10. I suspect Blanc will play Nasri there.

But so close to the euros, they might as well just rely on counters, and play a 433
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 pm

1995 team was the one in transition after the blown qualification for the 1994 WC. They moved Ginola and Cantona out as they continued to struggle in early 1995 for Djorkaeff and Dugarry for the last 2 Euro 1996 qualifying games. Lebeouf played for an injured Blanc for the last 4-5 games too.

Lama
Thuram-Blanc-Dessailly-Angloma
Deschamps-Zidane-Karambeu-Guerin
Dugarry-Djorkaeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:57 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

4231 suggests that they have a n10. I suspect Blanc will play Nasri there.

But so close to the euros, they might as well just rely on counters, and play a 433

Nasri is not wise as he hasnt ever played well as #10 in his career lol.

Agreed, exactly how i feel.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:06 pm

sportsczy wrote:1995 team was the one in transition after the blown qualification for the 1994 WC. They moved Ginola and Cantona out as they continued to struggle in early 1995 for Djorkaeff and Dugarry for the last 2 Euro 1996 qualifying games. Lebeouf played for an injured Blanc for the last 4-5 games too.

Lama
Dugarry-Djorkaeff

Thanks. Such a wise name Lama, just need 1 more L in front. Lebeouf is also good, but isn't Angloma right sided and Deschamps the older Makelele? Karembeu I think is the box2box, Yuri and Zizou the -2- behind the decoy CF Dugarry in WC at least I know like that. No idea who Guerin is, but yeah such strong defence. Failed in the Euro then?? Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
sportsczy wrote:1995 team was the one in transition after the blown qualification for the 1994 WC. They moved Ginola and Cantona out as they continued to struggle in early 1995 for Djorkaeff and Dugarry for the last 2 Euro 1996 qualifying games. Lebeouf played for an injured Blanc for the last 4-5 games too.

Lama
Dugarry-Djorkaeff

Thanks. Such a wise name Lama, just need 1 more L in front. Lebeouf is also good, but isn't Angloma right sided and Deschamps the older Makelele? Karembeu I think is the box2box, Yuri and Zizou the -2- behind the decoy CF Dugarry in WC at least I know like that. No idea who Guerin is, but yeah such strong defence. Failed in the Euro then?? Very Happy

No. Finalist in 1996. After failing to qualify for WC 1994 and getting knocked in pool play in Euro 1992, it was a huge result... springboard for the Zidane generation.

Deschamps was just as good as Makalele btw imo, if not better.

Last edited by sportsczy on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Doc wrote:Seriously, I feel I'm the only Real fan here who wants England to win...

Only in your dreams!!!! They just don't have the talent.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Doc wrote:Seriously, I feel I'm the only Real fan here who wants England to win...

Yeah... that's what it comes down to. It would be a huge shame for all these teams to play in the same group Bill. Very fun for the neutral fan, but nerve-wrecking for us lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:

Lama
Dugarry-Djorkaeff

No. Finalist in 1996. After failing to qualify for WC 1994 and getting knocked in pool play in Euro 1992, it was a huge result... springboard for the Zidane generation.

Deschamps was just as good as Makalele btw imo, if not better.

silent Embarassed Oh yeah they're finalists of course I just forgot cause I haven't watched futbol back then. Sammer, Kohler, Klinsmann, Kopke, and Bierhoff was great old school players btw, especially the two DFs. France was strong, and Didi was the man who first tauted by Cantona as the water-carrier aka the pure destroying holding DM, he's better indeed, he only lost to Rijkaard for best DM of all times, unless Beckenbauer is considered DM, which he's not. Wow, so 96, Zidane experiencing Ballack's curse as he's also no. 2 in UEFA (Cup Winners if wrong). Still no idea who Guerin is, but I was once upon a time called Eric Karembeu as my name is Eric Karema (plays like Cantona). Hope I'd have wife as good as Monsieur Karembeu ☀
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:14 pm

sportsczy wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Yeah... that's what it comes down to. It would be a huge shame for all these teams to play in the same group Bill. Very fun for the neutral fan, but nerve-wrecking for us lol.

I hate these tournaments with 2 hosts. I don't understand why they can't give them preferential stadiums, dates etc without them being in top seed group. They do it for Fifa for world cup wher they keep different continents separate. This is a shame when top favorites have to play each other in group play. And how did France end up in 4th group? And England in group 2?

Anyways I admire your enthusiasm with France. I hope for your sake you end up with one of the hosts and maybe you can be favorite for that group. But be careful, last time that happened you sucked!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Portugal would top that group smoking
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Zealous wrote:Portugal would top that group smoking

France will pwn all before them :coffee:

Sorry, if it seems iam invading your section alot...... Sad

I cant help it your section is just the best lol Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Wanna be madrid fans are welcome here cheers
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Mole, it's okay to post as long as it is not trolling Madrid (speaking for my self ofc)

Also, I agree, our section is the best.

I can't decide between Germany or Spain. I bandwagon each EM/WC between NTs, France was my past one back when Zidane played but I think Germany plays the best football so far so I think I'll stick with Germany. But Spain is awesome too, they have Casillas (:bow:) Very Happy
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

omarish wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Mole, it's okay to post as long as it is not trolling Madrid (speaking for my self ofc)

I can't decide between Germany or Spain. I bandwagon each EM/WC between NTs, France was my past one back when Zidane played but I think Germany plays the best football so far so I think I'll stick with Germany. But Spain is awesome too, they have Casillas (:bow:) Very Happy

Sad

Going to Neymar thread BRB.

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:00 pm

omarish wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

That means I can troll here as well as long as I don't attack Real Madrid and their fans. banana
This section is truly the best, goddammit :bow: Portugal will finish last in that kind of group, they won't do anything. Spain would be first, but German would do the revenge in the final. C'mon that could totally happen! eco smile But maybe it's not fun? :bball:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Cristiano hat trick vs Germany and Spain :bow:

He'd struggle against France because they like to park the bus, so maybe he'll score 2 against them. smoking
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:11 pm

That's dream broski.

He would score just a penalty and a consolation deflected screamer in that kind of group. He might be the best attacker in the group, but he won't influence the group as mighty as that. Again, ze German with grandpa Klose leading the youths will prevail. ☀
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:18 pm

If only Cristiano was German or Spanish Sad

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Aha broski, he wouldn't be as popular then. He's too much of a ball-hogger and trigger-happy near the pen to be the star of Germany or Spain. Sorry, your super scoring sexyman is flawed. Rolling Eyes
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by tahaa89 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

How come all you France supporters are not even mentioning Gourcuff for the no10 role? Seriously the guy is an awesome talent, don't forget Blanc got the best out of him in Bordo as well, it just surprises me that Blanc has not trusted him through out the qualifiers or given him any chance to prove himself. He also has been unlucky with injuries, hope to see him their.

tahaa89
tahaa89
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:26 pm

Gourcuff has been horrific for over a year now and is showing no signs of improvement... he's also slow and has questionable mental fortitude. You want gamers in big tournaments, not players who walk on the field with a purse.

Of course, if he suddenly becomes good again, disregard everything i just wrote. He's great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Hey you enemy! Haha, no no my friend tahaa with that super team. No way Gourcuff will be mentioned if he never played in Milan, right? His best years was in Bordeaux, but that's the reason you mentioned him no? He was a curious case, he seems like past it that even Nasri played better than him there. Martin is the best no. 10, err maybe 9 (9.5 is bwin 9 and 10, so bwin 8 and 10 is 9) trololol. Yes, but as the experts said, it's better to play the conservative 4-3-3, they would get it really tough if this group is real though.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next