EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No one mentioned Muniain - Page 2 Empty Re: No one mentioned Muniain

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:50 am

LoL indeed...

Can i just say that i sort of miss the old RM, you know the one with the shambolic defence, but amazing/jizzlike attack... watching a RM match was something similar to a Hollywood action movie.

Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:03 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:LoL indeed...

Can i just say that i sort of miss the old RM, you know the one with the shambolic defence, but amazing/jizzlike attack... watching a RM match was something similar to a Hollywood action movie.

We play the same Very Happy 4 attackers with only 2 guys to cover and a defence of back 4 eco smile The difference, our defence is the real deal this time and the mids consistent Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 am

babun1024 wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:LoL indeed...

We play the same Very Happy 4 attackers with only 2 guys to cover and a defence of back 4 eco smile The difference, our defence is the real deal this time and the mids consistent Very Happy

Also no Gravesen lol
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:58 am

Marcelo-----Ozil-----Neymer
Munian----Sarabia-----Jesse

Just saying.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:58 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:I feel as though you've got the right team team but you're all looking at the wrong player.

I said it during and straight after the Euro under 21's and my good judgement has been proven time and again.

ANDER HERRERA

Remember the name.

where will you play him? we have hardly any room for a young AM

I know and it is sad that we don't have place for someone like him at the moment. Mind you, if Canales does not come back and Kaka only has this season and possibly the next to reach peak again, then Ander could be Ozil's no. 2 in the next 2 years. It is not impossible.

I just like the kid, I think he is a real talent. Also he has a lot of heart, he is such a skinny, small of frame fellow but he really throws everything into a tackle as well. I rate he could even make a pretty awesome CM if he bulks up a little.

why would Ander accept to be Ozil's n.2 when he can start and make his own name somewhere else. I like Ander, i used to underrate him, but he has a lot of qualities. We cant back up a young player with a young player, unless we use him to cover other areas as well to increase his playing time.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:10 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Nick, muniain is the same as Javi martinez and llorente - not available. When you are basque and good you don't move

Add Herrera to the list of good basque players. As long as they keep up their form and Athlectic continues to be near top of liga these players (llorente, j Martinez, munition, Herrera and Iola) are not for sale. Bilbao is not like other teams that sells their talent. They keep their best.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Never sold Etcheberria, Julen Guerrero, Alkorta, Gurpegi, Yeste (awesome left foot), Urzaiz and some others that names escape my memory....yup, Athletic really doesn't sell their best players
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:34 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Nick, muniain is the same as Javi martinez and llorente - not available. When you are basque and good you don't move

Add Herrera to the list of good basque players. As long as they keep up their form and Athlectic continues to be near top of liga these players (llorente, j Martinez, munition, Herrera and Iola) are not for sale. Bilbao is not like other teams that sells their talent. They keep their best.

Whoa now! I thought Ander Herrera signed from Real Zaragoza hence not making him a native Basque? Sorry I don't know my regions so well..

@ ninja, lol bro like you scout players at bottom of the heap la liga teams, whatever. We watched him together during the euro's and agreed he was good. Trying to walk all up in here smug like Leonardo thinking you discovered the next Kaka GTFO, haaa!
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:

Whoa now! I thought Ander Herrera signed from Real Zaragoza hence not making him a native Basque? Sorry I don't know my regions so well..

@ ninja, lol bro like you scout players at bottom of the heap la liga teams, whatever. We watched him together during the euro's and agreed he was good.

LOL I told you about him beforehand already! The thing was, i didn't know he was Spanish, i saw the potential when he played Barca and a few other teams, and yes we did talk about him during the Euro's but i knew about him way before that.

Trying to walk all up in here smug like Leonardo thinking you discovered the next Kaka GTFO, haaa!
ROFL !! Normally i'd troll this but that was tooooo good toooooooo good.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:03 am

munian is like our jessi. nothing more, nothing less.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:21 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Giovanni10 wrote:I feel as though you've got the right team team but you're all looking at the wrong player.

I said it during and straight after the Euro under 21's and my good judgement has been proven time and again.

ANDER HERRERA

Remember the name.

where will you play him? we have hardly any room for a young AM

I know and it is sad that we don't have place for someone like him at the moment. Mind you, if Canales does not come back and Kaka only has this season and possibly the next to reach peak again, then Ander could be Ozil's no. 2 in the next 2 years. It is not impossible.

I just like the kid, I think he is a real talent. Also he has a lot of heart, he is such a skinny, small of frame fellow but he really throws everything into a tackle as well. I rate he could even make a pretty awesome CM if he bulks up a little.

why would Ander accept to be Ozil's n.2 when he can start and make his own name somewhere else. I like Ander, i used to underrate him, but he has a lot of qualities. We cant back up a young player with a young player, unless we use him to cover other areas as well to increase his playing time.

Good point you make there Nick, but i wouldn't play him so far forward like Ozil. Ander's main job is to dictate tempo and spread the ball, thus is why i would rather put him in the mold of a Xabi Alonso type player, but not a dlp more cm orientated.

Anyway there is no need for him atm, as you have Sahin who i assume take over from Xabi in the coming years, strange that you didn't buy Xabi allot sooner.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2