chad4401
Turok_TTZ
EarlyPrototype
The Madrid One
Ganso
26 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 4 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 am

sportsczy wrote:I-No... Higuain has won nothing as a starter with Real Madrid either. Last time we won anything prior to the CDR last year as in 2007-2008.

Just to kill all the laughable CL apologist posts for Pipita:
- Higuain has 4 goals in 27 CL appearances
- Benzema has 19 goals in 32 CL appearances
waaaait! where did I mention higgy? :arrow:

I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 4 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:57 am

I-no wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I-No... Higuain has won nothing as a starter with Real Madrid either. Last time we won anything prior to the CDR last year as in 2007-2008.

Well... you're a Pipita jock-sniffer. So i just assumed.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:04 am

sportsczy wrote:
I-no wrote:

Well... you're a Pipita jock-sniffer. So i just assumed.
you assume too much. I thought men work with facts more than assumptions, hehehehe, there are always exceptions to the rule. benzema if he is good enough he will prove everything on the field, no difference for higgy.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 am

Good then we all agree that if he fails this year we ship him out and consider him a waste of time.

Surely a player of his pedigree should do all right now that he is actually trying to earn the millions we pay him....
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:16 am

Such a tentative issue this can turn out to be. Understandable points from both sides of the spectrum but while statistics could always put either player in good and not so good light, I would always trust Higuain a lot more than Benzema and I think that may, in fact, be the determining factor here.

Guys just trust Higuain more...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 am

Zealous wrote:Good then we all agree that if he fails this year we ship him out and consider him a waste of time.

Surely a player of his pedigree should do all right now that he is actually trying to earn the millions we pay him....

I doubt there's an option, we missed out on Aguero and Llorente isnt a like for like replacement...
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:40 am

Doc wrote:Such a tentative issue this can turn out to be. Understandable points from both sides of the spectrum but while statistics could always put either player in good and not so good light, I would always trust Higuain a lot more than Benzema and I think that may, in fact, be the determining factor here.

not guys only........ but give fanzemas a chance. if he shines this year then we will promote sportcry to the title "prophet of goallegacy" and nick to from "saint" to "holy" , hahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Doc wrote:Such a tentative issue this can turn out to be. Understandable points from both sides of the spectrum but while statistics could always put either player in good and not so good light, I would always trust Higuain a lot more than Benzema and I think that may, in fact, be the determining factor here.

February 16th, 2010.
March 10th, 2010.

Becuz of the dates above, id even trust Adebayor over Higuain. If we are to win the 10th cl trophy, we cannot trust Higuain, we need someone else, and thankfully Benzema is the answer.

Never Forget.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 pm

I-no wrote:

not guys only........ but give fanzemas a chance. if he shines this year then we will promote sportcry to the title "prophet of goallegacy" and nick to from "saint" to "holy" , hahahaha
Well if Benzema shines this year then it will be what was expected of him from the start.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
I-no wrote:

Well if Benzema shines this year then it will be what was expected of him from the start.
dwelling on the past brings no happiness. who cares as long as he delievers........ would i gain anything from mocking a real madrid player??
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

February 16th, 2010.
March 10th, 2010.

Becuz of the dates above, id even trust Adebayor over Higuain. If we are to win the 10th cl trophy, we cannot trust Higuain, we need someone else, and thankfully Benzema is the answer.

Never Forget.

So we forget all the times Higuain bail us out because Benzema had a good 3-4 month spell. That's not how things work. Anyway, I would continue to trust Higuain more until proven otherwise.

Also, your quip about the 10 CL is very silly. Incredibly silly in fact...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:46 pm

u guys still talking about that? turok ignore them.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 pm

So for some people they would rather have a player who flopped for all but a few months then a player that has consistently bailed out madrid and was their top scorer in 09-10. That's just absurd

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 pm

i say we just watch and enjoy.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:So for some people they would rather have a player who flopped for all but a few months then a player that has consistently bailed out madrid and was their top scorer in 09-10. That's just absurd

No idea what you're talking about... And many other Madrid fans that can't see past their own club. I guess robben, sneijder, etc. Were all terrible players. You can't play well without opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm

Doc wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

February 16th, 2010.
March 10th, 2010.

Never Forget.

So we forget all the times Higuain bail us out because Benzema had a good 3-4 month spell. That's not how things work. Anyway, I would continue to trust Higuain more until proven otherwise.

Also, your quip about the 10 CL is very silly. Incredibly silly in fact...

I do not recall once when Higuian bailed us out in the cl when it mattered. all of his exploits are exclusively to la liga.

troll harder next time.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:50 pm

The Madrid One wrote:u guys still talking about that? turok ignore them.

The level of ignorance and stupidity is very hard to ignore for me TMO.
Perhaps I dont belong here, I'm too logical for these illogical persons. Mad
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:57 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:So for some people they would rather have a player who flopped for all but a few months then a player that has consistently bailed out madrid and was their top scorer in 09-10. That's just absurd

No idea what you're talking about... And many other Madrid fans that can't see past their own club. I guess robben, sneijder, etc. Were all terrible players. You can't play well without opportunity.
Benzema has not been good for Madrid far from it, aside from a short period of time. While Higuain on the other hand has been mostly consistent.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Benzema has not been good for Madrid far from it, aside from a short period of time. While Higuain on the other hand has been mostly consistent in La Liga.

Fixed. bounce
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:

Your logic? Your only response every time someone gave you reasons why a player was better than Benzema you would just claim for them to be trolling.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Benzema has not been good for Madrid far from it, aside from a short period of time. While Higuain on the other hand has been mostly consistent.

26 goals and 9 assists in half a season. Best season for Higuain, where he played 3/4 of the season, was 09-10 where he scored 29 goals.

Benzema has scored 25 or more goals in 3 of his 4 professional seasons... and the one season he didn't, he didn't play much. Higuain has score more than 25 goals once in his career.

Don't talk to me about consistency. You will sound foolish. Stick to Messi's jock strap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:02 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

26 goals and 9 assists in half a season. Best season for Higuain, where he played 3/4 of the season, was 09-10 where he scored 29 goals.

Benzema has scored 25 or more goals in 3 of his 4 professional seasons... and the one season he didn't, he didn't play much. Higuain has score more than 25 goals once in his career.

Don't talk to me about consistency. You will sound foolish. Stick to Messi's jock strap.
He played 33 games in the season "he didn't play much". and what happened when Benzema left the best team in France to a better league? He flopped big time. 33 games 9 goals. What's Benzema's crowning achievement with Madird? A hat trick vs a mid table Ligue 1 team?

Stick to Benzema's jock strap.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

He played 33 games in the season "he didn't play much". and what happened when Benzema left the best team in France to a better league? He flopped big time. 33 games 9 goals. What's Benzema's crowning achievement with Madird? A hat trick vs a mid table Ligue 1 team?

Are you mad? so Benzema had a bad first season at the age of 22 in the biggest club in the world now he is a flop? he redeemed himself with the second half of last season he was better than Villa simple.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

Your logic? Your only response every time someone gave you reasons why a player was better than Benzema you would just claim for them to be trolling.

I dont accept logical fallacies as reasons of why player x is better than player y. fanboyism wont cut it with me. I don't take logical fallacies in one's argument very well becuz when i see such, i cant tell if this person is seriously debating this or just plain trolling.
also, its very amusing reading this from u of all people, one who is very very illogical and full of fallacies.

only thing ye boys got is higuain is consistent in la liga, workrate, positioning. thats it. everything else benz is better except probably aerial game but thats debatable since both suck at it.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

I dont accept logical fallacies as reasons of why player x is better than player y. fanboyism wont cut it with me.
also, its very amusing reading this from u of all people.

only thing ye boys got is higuain is consistent in la liga, workrate, positioning. thats it. everything else benz is better except probably aerial game but thats debatable since both suck at it.
You're a fanboy yourself, so hypocritical its ridiculous.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

Are you mad? so Benzema had a bad first season at the age of 22 in the biggest club in the world now he is a flop? he redeemed himself with the second half of last season he was better than Villa simple.
What did he do to redeem a season and a half of sh*t?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next