The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

@EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:So for some people they would rather have a player who flopped for all but a few months then a player that has consistently bailed out madrid and was their top scorer in 09-10. That's just absurd

No idea what you're talking about... And many other Madrid fans that can't see past their own club. I guess robben, sneijder, etc. Were all terrible players. You can't play well without opportunity.
Benzema has not been good for Madrid far from it, aside from a short period of time. While Higuain on the other hand has been mostly consistent.

26 goals and 9 assists in half a season. Best season for Higuain, where he played 3/4 of the season, was 09-10 where he scored 29 goals.

Benzema has scored 25 or more goals in 3 of his 4 professional seasons... and the one season he didn't, he didn't play much. Higuain has score more than 25 goals once in his career.

Don't talk to me about consistency. You will sound foolish. Stick to Messi's jock strap.
He played 33 games in the season "he didn't play much". and what happened when Benzema left the best team in France to a better league? He flopped big time. 33 games 9 goals. What's Benzema's crowning achievement with Madird? A hat trick vs a mid table Ligue 1 team?

Stick to Benzema's jock strap.

Are you mad? so Benzema had a bad first season at the age of 22 in the biggest club in the world now he is a flop? he redeemed himself with the second half of last season he was better than Villa simple.
What did he do to redeem a season and a half of sh*t?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:So for some people they would rather have a player who flopped for all but a few months then a player that has consistently bailed out madrid and was their top scorer in 09-10. That's just absurd

No idea what you're talking about... And many other Madrid fans that can't see past their own club. I guess robben, sneijder, etc. Were all terrible players. You can't play well without opportunity.
Benzema has not been good for Madrid far from it, aside from a short period of time. While Higuain on the other hand has been mostly consistent.

26 goals and 9 assists in half a season. Best season for Higuain, where he played 3/4 of the season, was 09-10 where he scored 29 goals.

Benzema has scored 25 or more goals in 3 of his 4 professional seasons... and the one season he didn't, he didn't play much. Higuain has score more than 25 goals once in his career.

Don't talk to me about consistency. You will sound foolish. Stick to Messi's jock strap.
He played 33 games in the season "he didn't play much". and what happened when Benzema left the best team in France to a better league? He flopped big time. 33 games 9 goals. What's Benzema's crowning achievement with Madird? A hat trick vs a mid table Ligue 1 team?

Stick to Benzema's jock strap.

Of those 33 games, he started very few. He had little over 1700 mins... Last year he had about 2700 mins and in Lyon he averaged over 3500 mins a season. It's not the appearances that count. It's the starting component and the mins per start. Coming in to play the last 10-20 mins of games really means nothing.

Do some research kid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:So for some people they would rather have a player who flopped for all but a few months then a player that has consistently bailed out madrid and was their top scorer in 09-10. That's just absurd

No idea what you're talking about... And many other Madrid fans that can't see past their own club. I guess robben, sneijder, etc. Were all terrible players. You can't play well without opportunity.
Benzema has not been good for Madrid far from it, aside from a short period of time. While Higuain on the other hand has been mostly consistent.

26 goals and 9 assists in half a season. Best season for Higuain, where he played 3/4 of the season, was 09-10 where he scored 29 goals.

Benzema has scored 25 or more goals in 3 of his 4 professional seasons... and the one season he didn't, he didn't play much. Higuain has score more than 25 goals once in his career.

Don't talk to me about consistency. You will sound foolish. Stick to Messi's jock strap.
He played 33 games in the season "he didn't play much". and what happened when Benzema left the best team in France to a better league? He flopped big time. 33 games 9 goals. What's Benzema's crowning achievement with Madird? A hat trick vs a mid table Ligue 1 team?

Stick to Benzema's jock strap.

Of those 33 games, he started very few. He had little over 1700 mins... Last year he had about 2700 mins and in Lyon he averaged over 3500 mins a season. It's not the appearances that count. It's the starting component and the mins per start. Coming in to play the last 10-20 mins of games really means nothing.

Do some research kid.
It's easier to score as a supersub, and yeah calling me a kid really drives your point home. frakking French fan boy, go suck off Gourcuff.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Gotta defend Higuain here...

I like Benzema alot, but Benz performed 3/2 years ago. Ever since the Real Madrid he has only been slacking, it's annoying and pretty pathetic. I still like the guy and I'm still willing to give Benzema one year more to redeem himself but in the Benzema vs Higuain battle Higuain should win, he still has done something for the club.

Whereas Benzema has brung alot of headaches, and the Sevilla and Lyon goal. Grateful but annoyed with Benzemas mentality.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Ok... pimple-faced moron (referring to Lionel Messi). go learn the basics of football and then come back to school. I'm done with you. Next!


Last edited by sportsczy on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 pm

omarish wrote:Gotta defend Higuain here...

I like Benzema alot, but Benz performed 3/2 years ago. Ever since the Real Madrid he has only been slacking, it's annoying and pretty pathetic. I still like the guy and I'm still willing to give Benzema one year more to redeem himself but in the Benzema vs Higuain battle Higuain should win, he still has done something for the club.

Whereas Benzema has brung alot of headaches, and the Sevilla and Lyon goal. Grateful but annoyed with Benzemas mentality.

so 26 goals and 9 assists in half a season's opportunity means nothing. What do people expect honestly?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 pm

you guys are having an argument with Lionel Messi? scratch

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30565
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:u guys still talking about that? turok ignore them.

The level of ignorance and stupidity is very hard to ignore for me TMO.
Perhaps I dont belong here, I'm too logical for these illogical persons. Mad
Your logic? Your only response every time someone gave you reasons why a player was better than Benzema you would just claim for them to be trolling.

I dont accept logical fallacies as reasons of why player x is better than player y. fanboyism wont cut it with me.
also, its very amusing reading this from u of all people.

only thing ye boys got is higuain is consistent in la liga, workrate, positioning. thats it. everything else benz is better except probably aerial game but thats debatable since both suck at it.
You're a fanboy yourself, so hypocritical its ridiculous.

I never denied my fanboyism. but difference between me and u is i see all the faults and i recognise them whilst u dont.
Benz has been shit for awhile. but that is no longer the case anymore. and right now, he is the best striker we got and he is rightfully the starter. the season of 10-11 cannot be considered flop when he has turned the tables and changed his situation in a mere 3-4 months. 26 goals is something to be proud of. 9 assists considering he is a striker isnt bad either. benz did in 4 months wut villa did one year. u mad kid, deal with it.

_________________
The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you guys are having an argument with Lionel Messi? scratch

Today is a boring day and there is not much to do. (friendlies done)
Being bored allows things like this to happen.


Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:19 pm

@Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:u guys still talking about that? turok ignore them.

The level of ignorance and stupidity is very hard to ignore for me TMO.
Perhaps I dont belong here, I'm too logical for these illogical persons. Mad
Your logic? Your only response every time someone gave you reasons why a player was better than Benzema you would just claim for them to be trolling.

I dont accept logical fallacies as reasons of why player x is better than player y. fanboyism wont cut it with me.
also, its very amusing reading this from u of all people.

only thing ye boys got is higuain is consistent in la liga, workrate, positioning. thats it. everything else benz is better except probably aerial game but thats debatable since both suck at it.
You're a fanboy yourself, so hypocritical its ridiculous.

I never denied my fanboyism. but difference between me and u is i see all the faults and i recognise them whilst u dont.
Benz has been shit for awhile. but that is no longer the case anymore. and right now, he is the best striker we got and he is rightfully the starter. the season of 10-11 cannot be considered flop when he has turned the tables and changed his situation in a mere 3-4 months. 26 goals is something to be proud of. 9 assists considering he is a striker isnt bad either. benz did in 4 months wut villa did one year. u mad kid, deal with it.
How mature, I guess that's the way to do it around here? call them a kid and ask them if they are mad.

Benzema did in 48 games what Villa did 50, what's your point?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:Gotta defend Higuain here...

I like Benzema alot, but Benz performed 3/2 years ago. Ever since the Real Madrid he has only been slacking, it's annoying and pretty pathetic. I still like the guy and I'm still willing to give Benzema one year more to redeem himself but in the Benzema vs Higuain battle Higuain should win, he still has done something for the club.

Whereas Benzema has brung alot of headaches, and the Sevilla and Lyon goal. Grateful but annoyed with Benzemas mentality.

so 26 goals and 9 assists in half a season's opportunity means nothing. What do people expect honestly?

Well, let's not lie. It was alot like this:

hattrick-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-hattrick etc

He was still slacking alot of that season. He did play good 3 months or something tho
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you guys are having an argument with Lionel Messi? scratch

I know... but he deserves to get kicked around a bit. He's new to puberty i realize. But it's still not enough of an excuse.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:20 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Ok... pimple-faced moron. go learn the basics of football and then come back to school. I'm done with you. Next!
You're the one that brought minutes to goal ratio, Higuain beat him in that too.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:Gotta defend Higuain here...

I like Benzema alot, but Benz performed 3/2 years ago. Ever since the Real Madrid he has only been slacking, it's annoying and pretty pathetic. I still like the guy and I'm still willing to give Benzema one year more to redeem himself but in the Benzema vs Higuain battle Higuain should win, he still has done something for the club.

Whereas Benzema has brung alot of headaches, and the Sevilla and Lyon goal. Grateful but annoyed with Benzemas mentality.

so 26 goals and 9 assists in half a season's opportunity means nothing. What do people expect honestly?

Well, let's not lie. It was alot like this:

hattrick-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-hattrick etc

He was still slacking alot of that season. He did play good 3 months or something tho

Not true at all. He had a total of 8 or 9 goals until February (only 1 in La Liga)... then he scored in almost every single game he started, including some doubles.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

why are you guys getting so offended at lionel messi for defending a REAL MADRID player? how often does he do it?

comon, its not like he pulled the stuff out of his ass, higuain is still the "more respected" striker atm
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Freeza on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Benzema is obviously the best attacker atm and he has earned his starting spot. It is Higuain's turn to prove him to be the best, because Benzema is the number 1 guy atm.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 21268
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Mr Nick09 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you guys are having an argument with Lionel Messi? scratch

I know... but he deserves to get kicked around a bit. He's new to puberty i realize. But it's still not enough of an excuse.

he will never let go, you guys know it. Some people are more open to conservation than others, and he clearly isnt. will never agree to a point you make.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30565
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:22 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:Gotta defend Higuain here...

I like Benzema alot, but Benz performed 3/2 years ago. Ever since the Real Madrid he has only been slacking, it's annoying and pretty pathetic. I still like the guy and I'm still willing to give Benzema one year more to redeem himself but in the Benzema vs Higuain battle Higuain should win, he still has done something for the club.

Whereas Benzema has brung alot of headaches, and the Sevilla and Lyon goal. Grateful but annoyed with Benzemas mentality.

so 26 goals and 9 assists in half a season's opportunity means nothing. What do people expect honestly?

Well, let's not lie. It was alot like this:

hattrick-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-hattrick etc

He was still slacking alot of that season. He did play good 3 months or something tho

Not true at all. He had a total of 8 or 9 goals until February (only 1 in La Liga)... then he scored in almost every single game he started, including some doubles.

if i remember right, he had like 7 goals until the last 3 months where he "exploded" and scored braces every game and got up to 17 goals in la liga, that's a pretty bad ratio if you ask me
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Ok... pimple-faced moron. go learn the basics of football and then come back to school. I'm done with you. Next!
You're the one that brought minutes to goal ratio, Higuain beat him in that too.

Last year? In all competition? You need to check your math if that's what you're saying. In 09-10 sure. I'm not disputing that Higuain had a better year then. But that's the only year in his life he's been better than Benzema.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
@Turok_TTZ wrote:
@The Madrid One wrote:u guys still talking about that? turok ignore them.

The level of ignorance and stupidity is very hard to ignore for me TMO.
Perhaps I dont belong here, I'm too logical for these illogical persons. Mad
Your logic? Your only response every time someone gave you reasons why a player was better than Benzema you would just claim for them to be trolling.

I dont accept logical fallacies as reasons of why player x is better than player y. fanboyism wont cut it with me.
also, its very amusing reading this from u of all people.

only thing ye boys got is higuain is consistent in la liga, workrate, positioning. thats it. everything else benz is better except probably aerial game but thats debatable since both suck at it.
You're a fanboy yourself, so hypocritical its ridiculous.

I never denied my fanboyism. but difference between me and u is i see all the faults and i recognise them whilst u dont.
Benz has been shit for awhile. but that is no longer the case anymore. and right now, he is the best striker we got and he is rightfully the starter. the season of 10-11 cannot be considered flop when he has turned the tables and changed his situation in a mere 3-4 months. 26 goals is something to be proud of. 9 assists considering he is a striker isnt bad either. benz did in 4 months wut villa did one year. u mad kid, deal with it.
How mature, I guess that's the way to do it around here? call them a kid and ask them if they are mad.

Benzema did in 48 games what Villa did 50, what's your point?

I dont recall myself being mature, something u invented? point is ur trolling, u fail to recognise ur own trolling, and im bored so attending to troll attempt.

_________________
The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Albiceleste on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:you guys are having an argument with Lionel Messi? scratch

I know... but he deserves to get kicked around a bit. He's new to puberty i realize. But it's still not enough of an excuse.

he will never let go, you guys know it. Some people are more open to conservation than others, and he clearly isnt. will never agree to a point you make.
Yep, I'm the one that is ignorant and won't accept anyone else's posts. Let's look at some of the things the Benzema d*ck riders have posted:

"Learn football basics pimple face"
"Stick to Messi's jock strap"
"Do some research kid"
"I don't listen to trolls"


Last edited by Lionel Messi on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by I-no on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:26 pm

fanzemitis and trolls result in endless posts. well, your post count will be huge but..................... jose, where are ya??
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1284
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Turok_TTZ on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm

@I-no wrote:fanzemitis and trolls result in endless posts. well, your post count will be huge but..................... jose, where are ya??

The one who keeps instigating such shudnt be talking. and im not talking about LM.

_________________
The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 HgQx4yF

RIP beloved
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2227
Join date : 2011-06-05

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:28 pm

omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:Gotta defend Higuain here...

I like Benzema alot, but Benz performed 3/2 years ago. Ever since the Real Madrid he has only been slacking, it's annoying and pretty pathetic. I still like the guy and I'm still willing to give Benzema one year more to redeem himself but in the Benzema vs Higuain battle Higuain should win, he still has done something for the club.

Whereas Benzema has brung alot of headaches, and the Sevilla and Lyon goal. Grateful but annoyed with Benzemas mentality.

so 26 goals and 9 assists in half a season's opportunity means nothing. What do people expect honestly?

Well, let's not lie. It was alot like this:

hattrick-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-hattrick etc

He was still slacking alot of that season. He did play good 3 months or something tho

Not true at all. He had a total of 8 or 9 goals until February (only 1 in La Liga)... then he scored in almost every single game he started, including some doubles.

if i remember right, he had like 7 goals until the last 3 months where he "exploded" and scored braces every game and got up to 17 goals in la liga, that's a pretty bad ratio if you ask me

He rarely played until Higuain got hurt (last week of November). He was rusty and it took him about a month and a half to get his rhythm, while Mou was harassing him in the media. Remember that there was the winter break in December/January too. And during January, Mou was experimenting with Kaka as the striker and, once Ade came in lat January, he got a couple of starts. He forced Mou to start him exclusively when he got hot. So really, he exploded in 3 out of the 4 months he was allowed to start... and April/May, there was still issues as he got an injury, Ade was preferred to him against Barca, etc.

Not an easy season to put up those kind of numbers.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Actually, i'm hoping to get Lionel Messi banned lol. And i think his use of language and me reporting him just got it done.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by guest7 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:31 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:Gotta defend Higuain here...

I like Benzema alot, but Benz performed 3/2 years ago. Ever since the Real Madrid he has only been slacking, it's annoying and pretty pathetic. I still like the guy and I'm still willing to give Benzema one year more to redeem himself but in the Benzema vs Higuain battle Higuain should win, he still has done something for the club.

Whereas Benzema has brung alot of headaches, and the Sevilla and Lyon goal. Grateful but annoyed with Benzemas mentality.

so 26 goals and 9 assists in half a season's opportunity means nothing. What do people expect honestly?

Well, let's not lie. It was alot like this:

hattrick-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-nogoal-hattrick etc

He was still slacking alot of that season. He did play good 3 months or something tho

Not true at all. He had a total of 8 or 9 goals until February (only 1 in La Liga)... then he scored in almost every single game he started, including some doubles.

if i remember right, he had like 7 goals until the last 3 months where he "exploded" and scored braces every game and got up to 17 goals in la liga, that's a pretty bad ratio if you ask me

He rarely played until Higuain got hurt (last week of November). He was rusty and it took him about a month and a half to get his rhythm, while Mou was harassing him in the media. Remember that there was the winter break in December/January too. And during January, Mou was experimenting with Kaka as the striker and, once Ade came in lat January, he got a couple of starts. He forced Mou to start him exclusively when he got hot. So really, he exploded in 3 out of the 4 months he was allowed to start... and April/May, there was still issues as he got an injury, Ade was preferred to him against Barca, etc.

Not an easy season to put up those kind of numbers.

i dont really believe in this "injury"-stuff you keep telling us... higuain is also backinjured but atleast he runs around and tries to get the ball, maybe his finishing isnt the same but he atleasts tries to get the ball whereas benzema didnt half of the season.

also, he started before the explosion... i dont know why you keep denying it, but benzema hasn't done anything noteworthy this season to not still get critisized. granted, he has had a good preseason but he has had that before with us and that went good didnt it?

benzema still needs to show why we should keep him
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world - Page 5 Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum