chad4401
Turok_TTZ
EarlyPrototype
The Madrid One
Ganso
26 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world Empty The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:07 pm

He's scored 101 goals and dished out 31 assists in 4 full professional seasons and he's 23 years old... despite getting scattered playing time in his last two years. 19 CL goals in 32 appearances. I'm only including club statistics, not national team.

And for those who think he is not good enough in La Liga, he scored 15 goals and gave 6 assists this year in 34 appearances. This despite beginning the season horribly and starting only 20 of these games.

The expectations for him are in the stratosphere somewhere... that's why he's viewed as an underachiever despite great production.

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by Ganso Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:10 pm

i think he needs a more consistent season to get rated higher by madrid fans
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world Empty Re: The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 pm

mourinho said him and higuain are non transferable, but these are numbers, if mou still wants aguero then the numbers wont matter for him in this case.

ive always said that the vids of aguero scoring goals and dribbling make everyone go gaga, along with all the press will lead you to think that the rumors are true. mou said benz and higgy are non transferable, i hope hes not lying cause id rather have benz and higgy i think than aguero.

just not convincing enough for us, in some eyes

Last edited by The Madrid One on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 pm

I really do hope he still has a place in our squad , but Aguero will destroy those stats when he moves to Real and even I have come to see that. I am a fanzema btw.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Kun* is going to have a tough adaptive phase too... he is not a true #9 and will need to defer to Ronaldo. Not easy for a player used to being the superstar.

He's also not as efficient as either Higuain or Benzema.

Madrid is not patient and competition is fierce. One thing Kun* will have going for him is that he's a Mou purchase and Mou will do everything to not lose face.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 pm

with mou here i expect the policy of players and managers leaving and being impatient to be erased. if this is a mou purchase then he has his reasons.

you think he doesnt take everything into account? there must be a reason for this if its true.

if all these percentages are correct and his words are true, then benz and higgy are staying.

simple
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 pm

The Madrid One wrote:with mou here i expect the policy of players and managers leaving and being impatient to be erased. if this is a mou purchase then he has his reasons.

you think he doesnt take everything into account? there must be a reason for this if its true.

if all these percentages are correct and his words are true, then benz and higgy are staying.

simple

Mou is very agenda-driven... his personal brand is his top priority. It would make zero sense for him to win with prior players. He needs to bring in some big names so that he can take as much credit as possible.

Bringing Kun* in is a wash imo and pretty low risk since Kun* is a very good player.

You're dealing with a massive ego when you talk about Mou.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:34 pm

ya but youre going into a different thing here now.

you are making assumptions about his demeanor and describing why he does things out of it...

whether u are right or wrong is debatable.

hes not stupid and he wont brake up balance or buy players unless he needs them.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:40 pm

He will bring players in so he can take credit. Just like Flo goes out of his way to sell players from the previous era, Mou will bring in impact players he can call his own... it's just good personal business.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:41 pm

mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm right...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:25 am

TMO sportcszy is right. How else wud u justify mou playing adebayor despite him being cannon fodder? not tactically fit with the system?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:28 am

OP sums it up. Considering its benzema, 15 goals in la liga is a flop performance and i expect much better from the benz. cl performance was a reminder to everyone who is karim benzema. Hopefully the real Karim Benzema please stand up to the frontlines and leads us to glory next cl campaign.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:19 am

agreed with very thing sports is saying, mou just want to take as much credit as possible, mainly after all the bad things he said about benz, which could be shown in the classicos he played an half fit higz, followed up by ade ffs, its plain to see he was trying to use benz as an scapegoat, and make it look like it was all tactical decision, when its all because he already had kun in his sights, but mou and higz fanboys chuck that non-sense down with a tall glass of he is not a "mou player"garbage, also benz does show up for big games too im mean 19 cl goals, everyone forgets about man u,barca,lyon,bayern and fiorentina, but hey sticking up for benz your a fanzema
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:25 am

3 fanzemas with the same agenda and opinion, each getting more radical as they go.....
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 am

haha chad is pissed, nice rant.

im not the biggest higuain fan around, and quite frankly if we had to let one go, i would keep Benzema, from a pure footballistic standpoint.

Screw the whole #9 thing, scoring goals isnt a problem for us, and i think we look more dynamic with Benzema than Higuain anyway. Benzema is getting goals, and finishing his chances at a higher rate anyway.

I think there is more in having Benzema around as he is a difference maker, which higuain isnt.

But when you bring up the whole higuain hero story in madrid, things get complicated. One way or another, we are gonna lose a bit of ourselves when that deal happen.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:38 am

It's not just about Benzema though. We also have Higuain who's been a consistent goalscorer for us over the past few years. And with Aguero rumoured to be coming in then it has to be between him or Benzema imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:41 am

On paper that's how it looks, but if the idea is to retain the best players around, then we keep benzema.

he has been in CL for us as well, and quite decisive in the past couple of months even more so than ronaldo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:09 am

The Madrid One wrote:3 fanzemas with the same agenda and opinion, each getting more radical as they go.....

I am the undisputed #1 fanboy of the benz. Fanzema is a slap to my face. u WILL refer to me as the #1 fanboy of the benz. as for everyone else:

Over there, over there,
Send the word, send the word over there
That Fanzemas are coming, Turok are coming
The drums rum-tumming everywhere.
So prepare, say a prayer,
Send the word, send the word to beware -
We'll be over, we're coming over,
And we won't come back till it's over, over there!

/troll post
The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world Trollface

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:10 am

................................... smh bounce 🎅
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:16 am

In terms of effectiveness at Madrid within this squad, it's more advantageous to keep Higuain than Benz
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:53 am

Why is it that as soon as someone brings statistics to back up their claim, they're a "radical fanzema"? Wouldn't being a blind fan involve ignoring the figures and just stating things without facts?

I have yet to see someone who is a pipita fan prove to me statistically how Higuain is better. We've been talking about this for over a year now and it hasn't happened. In my book, you guys are the most radical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:46 am

IMO it's not hard to see Benzema's potential. don't know why some people just don't want to accept it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Crimson, you wanted quotes from me, yesterday Very Happy Here you go Very Happy
sportsczy wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:with mou here i expect the policy of players and managers leaving and being impatient to be erased. if this is a mou purchase then he has his reasons.

simple

Mou is very agenda-driven... his personal brand is his top priority. It would make zero sense for him to win with prior players. He needs to bring in some big names so that he can take as much credit as possible.

Bringing Kun* in is a wash imo and pretty low risk since Kun* is a very good player.

You're dealing with a massive ego when you talk about Mou.
sportsczy wrote:He will bring players in so he can take credit. Just like Flo goes out of his way to sell players from the previous era, Mou will bring in impact players he can call his own... it's just good personal business.
chad4401 wrote:agreed with very thing sports is saying, mou just want to take as much credit as possible, mainly after all the bad things he said about benz, which could be shown in the classicos he played an half fit higz, followed up by ade ffs, its plain to see he was trying to use benz as an scapegoat, and make it look like it was all tactical decision, when its all because he already had kun in his sights, but mou and higz fanboys chuck that non-sense down with a tall glass of he is not a "mou player"garbage, also benz does show up for big games too im mean 19 cl goals, everyone forgets about man u,barca,lyon,bayern and fiorentina, but hey sticking up for benz your a fanzema
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:haha chad is pissed, nice rant.

im not the biggest higuain fan around, and quite frankly if we had to let one go, i would keep Benzema, from a pure footballistic standpoint.

Screw the whole #9 thing, scoring goals isnt a problem for us, and i think we look more dynamic with Benzema than Higuain anyway. Benzema is getting goals, and finishing his chances at a higher rate anyway.

I think there is more in having Benzema around as he is a difference maker, which higuain isnt.

But when you bring up the whole higuain hero story in madrid, things get complicated. One way or another, we are gonna lose a bit of ourselves when that deal happen.

Beware....Conspiracies are awaiting in every corner... :lol!:

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 pm

The reason Benzema is rated so highly in the world?

he has a gay look? lol
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:35 pm

What life teaches us these days is that Real Madrid would be fine regardless and Benzema would be fine wherever he ends up. Before anyone gets an brain tumor from this topic, I really would like us to just drop this issue for the time being.

Don't want Sportsczy banned again Sad
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next