going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games.

+37
Jack Daniels
BarrileteCosmico
_SuperFloren_
M99
adnyana179
Albiceleste
ijomer
StrugaRock
Vibe
izzy
ÖMARz
VanDeezNuts
FennecFox7
LeVersacci
LeSwagg James
Kev
punkfusion1992
estrella bernabeu
The Madrid One
Pedram
Mamad
Baraa
Adit
Doc
Magricos
the xcx
guest7
halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
huntsman
Zealous
S32TABLANCA
Zees
Yuri Yukuv
Mr Nick09
Babun
futbol_bill
41 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 7 Empty Re: going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games.

Post by estrella bernabeu Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Neither me a good english speaker or writer. I looked for this forum just to improve my English and try to share RM ideas with people from all over the world (i was just speaking football with Frenchies Razz ).
Now i quote you "Guess" coz i thought that "quess" was a word indeed.

Otherwise, i'll tear it up for you :hungry:

estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 7 Empty Re: going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games.

Post by StrugaRock Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:59 pm

bill :bow:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 pm

:bow:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:24 am

:bow: BillGOAT
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Nice predictions Bill

going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 7 Tumblr_ljtj1j5RSM1qcoar0

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Laughing so close yet so far

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Not a bad run though.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:05 am

Should not predict Clasicos. You can do it in Barça section :dance:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:06 am

El Pipita wrote:Not a bad run though.

All of it, absolutely useless.

All the progress we thought we had made, all worth complete shit. Back to square one, and Mou is actually expected to win La Liga and Champions League this season.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 am

Saetablanca wrote:

All the progress we thought we had made, all worth complete shit. Back to square one, and Mou is actually expected to win La Liga and Champions League this season.
How so? You guys are still going to blaze through La Liga and the Champion's League. It's not over, not nearly.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:34 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

How so? You guys are still going to blaze through La Liga and the Champion's League. It's not over, not nearly.

I sense sarcasm in this post. eco smile

By the way, i knew we should not consider our form for predicting the Clasico. you can win 20 games in a row and still lose to Barcelona.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:41 am

Lmao All that we've done it worth nought!? WTF guy, we are still in everything. While today wasn't a great day it has only put us level on points with barca, we can still work hard and maybe put some distance between us...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 am

So close bill but your prediction was amazing none the less.

Bill :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 am

going out on a edge - Madrid to win next 9 games. - Page 7 Soclose
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 am

El Pipita wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

By the way, i knew we should not consider our form for predicting the Clasico. you can win 20 games in a row and still lose to Barcelona.
Not being sarcastic, you guys deserve all the praise you were receiving for your form.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:59 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

Not being sarcastic, you guys deserve all the praise you were receiving for your form.

gtfo no need for sarcastic trolls. This loss has destroyed me
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:00 am

xabi wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

gtfo no need for sarcastic trolls. This loss has destroyed me
He's being genuine for once. He's not deceiving you.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 pm

LOL @ some of the drama queens. Laughing

The people who say "we're awesome!" are the same people who yell "we're sh*t!" after a loss.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 pm

27 points out of 30. Not bad, Bill should make another one, imo.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Unlucky Bill. So close, but yet so far.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Well shit. Sorry for not posting earlier, I got home from bernabeu late last night. I think I will end up one short of my decima (I have no doubt we win on Wednesday against Ponferradina).

Full marks to Barca, they showed they are still the team to beat. I still believe these are the two best teams in Europe. With a little bit of luck this game could have had the opposite result.

The only negative I have from game, other than result is Ronaldo. He still tries to do it all himself in big games. Normally he should have had 3 goals yesterday and at least one assist (if he passed the damm ball). He clearly demonstrated yesterday that Messi (and for now Xavi as well) is the better player.

About pre game comments on starting line-up, I was impressed with both Coentrao and Lass, something I didn't think I would ever say. And I did agree with all of the changes Mou made. I aso was very impressed with Di Maria. Yes he dribbled a lot, but for once it was smart moves, unlike the other winger. This game wasn't a bad reflection on Mou or any player, simply one guy cost us the game (but the positive is, he normally is our best player).

The positives;
1) we still are up 3 points on liga (I'm not worried about Sevilla any longer).
2) this keeps motivation and liga race up throughout the new year.
3) this tells team they still need more improvement to beat Barca, which I think is positive.
4) if we are going to lose to Barca this season, this was the game to do it.
5) I really liked the fact that they didn't give up yesterday. In fact I think throughout the game, we had the better of the play and certainly more chances. It just that Barca made their chances, at least one with luck and we (or I should say CR7) didn't.
6) I'm still hoping we can avoid Barca in CL until final, not only to have 2 best teams in final, but also this would set up 3 more classicos within a month, all likely to settle championships.

I'm going to stop my predictions for now, but I will predict right now that Real will win two championships this season.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:51 pm

I agree with your points.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:17 pm

bill :bow:
please tell me they are cl and liga.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Glad that I'm not the only one who thinks Di Maria was good.

guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:44 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:bill :bow:
please tell me they are cl and liga.

No, my logic is these two teams are pretty evenly matched and with 4 games in a short period, they are bound to spit the 4 games. They will have 2 games in Barcelona and one in Bernabeu and (if we are lucky with draw the third will be in neytral territory. Sure I would like to say we win all 3 and if only two the liga and CL, but Barca are too good to be denied all 3.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:53 pm

Back on the edge, Real to win the next 16 consecutive games in all competitions... Cool Thumbs up
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next