Babun
Onyx
Mr Nick09
Doc
EarlyPrototype
73 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo - Page 4 Empty Re: Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:12 pm

buddytaller wrote:Nice Video! I think he is the best dribbler in la liga bar Messi, the kid is incredible!

Been our best dribbler for some time actually statistically speaking Smile

Back to top Go down

Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo - Page 4 Empty Re: Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo

Post by SuperMAG Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:45 pm

his dribbling and ball control is extrodeneary.

i am just surprised he is not a full time attacker, him at RM/LM with improved positioning, finishing etc would make him one of the best wingers. The only way this can happen if he plays there regularly.

well we are past that.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:01 pm

he already played as a winger and he was average..he needs to come from deep and he needs space,something strikers dont usually have
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Playing as LB he gets to over lap Ronaldo so he causes defenders more problems that way.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:05 pm

Plus he wants to be a LB not a midfield or winger Very Happy
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:10 pm

just saw the video,rich mans Zidane/Ronaldinho :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Ganso wrote:just saw the video,rich mans Zidane/Ronaldinho :bow:

haha yeah I just hope he gets more of a shot with Brasil....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:17 pm

he will play tonight,cant wait to see some Marcelo-Neymar-Ronaldinho-Hulk action
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 pm

Ganso wrote:he will play tonight,cant wait to see some Marcelo-Neymar-Ronaldinho-Hulk action

Awesome

Love me some Neymar/Marcelo link up play

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:34 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again - He is a future madrid legend

Also his defence interceptions, love how he keeps defending by shooting the ball away with bicicletas

A great footballer and entertainer :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:16 pm

His defending is quite risky, he often commits himself into an interception, in most cases he gets it, but sometimes he misses those and leaves the attacker with a lot of space. I still think his defending is a bit underrated, look at the tackle he made on Messi in my sig. :bow:
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:18 pm

His defending is always 50-50,cant trust him.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm

buddytaller wrote:His defending is quite risky, he often commits himself into an interception, in most cases he gets it, but sometimes he misses those and leaves the attacker with a lot of space. I still think his defending is a bit underrated, look at the tackle he made on Messi in my sig. :bow:
Borrowed your sig for the marcelo & LolAlves thread in right back
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Just saw the Marcelo video.

Rich man's Maradona :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Ganso wrote:he already played as a winger and he was average..he needs to come from deep and he needs space,something strikers dont usually have

i disagree with him needing space he actually is the one making it for ronaldo who needs it alot.

he brings the ball out of our defense very well with very little space to use (amazing dribbling coupled with good passing). he knows how to use the space but he doesn't really need it to excel, even against barcelona he was pretty much always able to work with the ball with very little space.

my two complaints about him are his very risky defending (mentioned above already) and i would like him to do more wide runs to stretch the defense.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Margera wrote:
Ganso wrote:he already played as a winger and he was average..he needs to come from deep and he needs space,something strikers dont usually have

i disagree with him needing space he actually is the one making it for ronaldo who needs it alot.

he brings the ball out of our defense very well with very little space to use (amazing dribbling coupled with good passing). he knows how to use the space but he doesn't really need it to excel, even against barcelona he was pretty much always able to work with the ball with very little space.

my two complaints about him are his very risky defending (mentioned above already) and i would like him to do more wide runs to stretch the defense.

no and marcelo has the same issue as any attacking fullback usually has - they need the space and momentum from running in the deep. when these attacking fullbacks get the ocean of space they like and favor they can abondon the defence and go full attack, and that's when our attack mostly gets started.

rc3 is a great example of this, just look how he popped out of nowhere and used his powerful left foot to shoot. when he had this space he could attack unmarked and it was usually very, very good attacking.

also, marcelo is more than that... he is at the moment the one who brings the ball out of the defence.. we rely too much on that, we need to properly replace him in the defence before he goes to the wing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:45 pm

omarish wrote:
Margera wrote:

no and marcelo has the same issue as any attacking fullback usually has - they need the space and momentum from running in the deep. when these attacking fullbacks get the ocean of space they like and favor they can abondon the defence and go full attack, and that's when our attack mostly gets started.

rc3 is a great example of this, just look how he popped out of nowhere and used his powerful left foot to shoot. when he had this space he could attack unmarked and it was usually very, very good attacking.

also, marcelo is more than that... he is at the moment the one who brings the ball out of the defence.. we rely too much on that, we need to properly replace him in the defence before he goes to the wing

i still disagree with marcelo needing space he can use it sure, but he can dribble and pass very well in tight spaces too. might be best to agree to disagree on this point.

rc3 was more about pace and power where as marcelo is more about flair and dribbling, i do agree rc3 needed space to be great, but marcelo doesn't really need it.

last point i agree with.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 am

Marcelo needing space?
huh? Not our Marcelo.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:11 am

what a f*cking God,rock solid today,never got beaten on 1 vs 1 and scored that golazo with a few tricks here and there
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 am

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by bebop_23 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:48 am

boss
bebop_23
bebop_23
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 am

Afro
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:38 am

By far the best wing back in going forward Afro
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:47 am

Afro
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:16 am

Lol, just because we played him as LM or LDM few times doesnt mean he will automatically be great directly. His biggest problem will be positioning, chemistry and adjusting to new position, which will take like 6 months to 1 year to be the best.

Marcelo has incredible ball control and extremely talented tricks dribbling. Playing him as an RW will also give him multiple options to how to attack and dribble, he can just cut inside like robben and do his tricks dribbling for go both ways or mix it all up.

He also have incredible passing, linkup ability and chemistry with teammates, the creativity he have has, combine with 2 footed player that he is, can make him one of the best wingers in the world, all he needs is to adjust his game-plan, running, positioning, composure.

For those who said marcelo is not good in tight places. LOL that came to me as the BIGGEST SHOCK, how in the world.

ALONG WITH benzema, he is our best player in tight places. even in that goal he showed that, against barca he is one of few players who can hold and dribble in tight places.

Imagine if we have

Marcelo____Ozil____Neymer
________Benzema

all reached full potential and build incridible chemistry, they will play the most beatiful football in the planet, like the best in few decades. That counter attacking, slick and sexy football, OMG.

Infact i have totally converted him into the RW in my fifa 12 lol, i have this:

_____________Casillas
Valancia____Pepe____Chillini____Cissokho
________Bastian_____Ramos
Marcelo_________Ozil___________Hazard
_____________Ronaldo

well hazard was faster then neymer so oh well lol.

Last edited by SuperMAG on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:31 am

Did i saw Ramos as CM? dude its not Football manager Razz
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next