Babun
Onyx
Mr Nick09
Doc
EarlyPrototype
73 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo - Page 11 Empty Re: Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo

Post by Funkentelechy Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Talking about Thiago...

Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo - Page 11 Thiago10

Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo - Page 11 Empty Re: Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo

Post by Zealous Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:44 am

Thiago to Madrid!!11!! lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 am

The best defenders in Brazil hanging out together Cool
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Talking about Thiago...

Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo - Page 11 Thiago10
whats up with ben10 on the background Laughing
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm

LOL at Marcelo jumping and screaming Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:58 pm

i f*cking love you :bow: Afro

alves assist
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Wasn't it Hernanes assist?

Still GOAT finishing :bow:

EDIT: Yeah Goal.com says so but Goal.com isnt reliable anyways Laughing

Last edited by Se7en on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:03 pm

no,it was alves.great vision from him,in the middle of 7 players
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm

It's feels really weird seeing Marcelo celebrating with Alves
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:36 am

Se7en wrote:It's feels really weird seeing Marcelo celebrating with Alves
Meh. It was more of a formal pat on the back. dinho was really celebrating with Marcelo.

Anyway, Marcelo scored the only goal for Brasil tonight. Something is not functioning well in attack.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:43 am

Ronaldinho kills off everything we do,he just can't keep it simple.neymar was all alone in attack,Marcelo was the only guy linking up with him.when ganso came in we looked really good
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 am

The amount of ground Marcelo made up and how quickly was nothing short of amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Nutmeg Maestro With an Afro : Viera Marcelo - Page 11 Tumblr_m0mkggilHN1rqs5o7o1_500
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Paprika Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Was Brazil's captain yesterday. Shit just got real Thumbs up
Paprika
Paprika
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 pm

marcelo is a terrible choice for captain lol, he is way to volatile on the pitch.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:06 pm

When Marcelo got picked ahead of Higuain for Madrid 3rd Captain due to a few weeks difference in the date they signed, a little piece of Madridismo died.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:10 pm

I'm sure Brasil has more suitable players who can be captain other than Marcelo. I think he is a really good player but captain material he is not...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:12 pm

our average age on the pitch last night was of 21,im just saying.TS is our main captain
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:13 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:When Marcelo got picked ahead of Higuain for Madrid 3rd Captain due to a few weeks difference in the date they signed, a little piece of Madridismo died.

Really?

:facepalm:

Marcelo is a hardcore madridista. I'm glad he was picked, none deserves it more than him.

And really? A piece of madridismo died? Since when did you decide that? Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:41 pm

btw,if anyone finds out his nutmeg + zidane roulette from yesterday send me a link
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 pm

José Mourinho might well find himself with a problem on the left wing at the start of the season. Marcelo wants to play in the Olympic Games, and the Brazilian manager Mario Menezes, is set on picking him as one of the three players over the age of 23 allowed to take part in the competition.

Marcelo, who has been training with the Brazilian team since the 25th May, and who took part in the Beijing Olympic Games, is excited about the possibility of winning the gold medal, the only honour Brazil have not won in their entire footballing history. "I want to go to the Olympic Games. I am working very hard and I would love to return to this competition. We all want to go", he said in an interview published on the CBF website.

The Olympic Games football starts on 25th July and ends on 11th August, the exact part of the summer when Real Madrid will be touring the United States. Thus the Brazilian player would start the season without pre-season practice, and having had a little less than one week's holiday.

Nonetheless Marcelo is very excited about the Brazilian side. "I am in the best moment of my career and I want to enjoy it to the full. I am very happy at Real Madrid and in the national team, and I want to go on like this for a long time," the Brazilian winger declared.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:57 pm

This might be offtopic, but anyone wanna explain how Olypmic football actually works? Just like an any other tourny? Never bothered to watch anyway.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Se7en wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:When Marcelo got picked ahead of Higuain for Madrid 3rd Captain due to a few weeks difference in the date they signed, a little piece of Madridismo died.

Really?

:facepalm:

Marcelo is a hardcore madridista. I'm glad he was picked, none deserves it more than him.

And really? A piece of madridismo died? Since when did you decide that? Laughing

I love Marcelo just as much as the next guy, but he 'deserves' it more than Higuain? Come on son. Marcelo is not captain material, TBH I still wonder how at a club like Madrid, captains are chosen by their arrival date. I mean, if Marcelo had arrived a year before Pipita I woud understand, but does anyone actually look to him as a true leader of the squad? I think not.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:16 pm

Saeta it is the rule that needs to be changed. You can't just break the rules for one situation.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

the rule has a good theory behind it but with this generation of players it makes little sense because of how young we have bought some players.

i love marcelo but can you imagine next year (hypothetically of course) if ramos and iker left, marcelo would be the main captain..

it should go
iker
xabi
ramos

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Nameless wrote:This might be offtopic, but anyone wanna explain how Olypmic football actually works? Just like an any other tourny? Never bothered to watch anyway.

Just like most international tourneys. There is qualification across the world in their different regions (Europe has 4, Asia and Africa has 3.5 each, South and North America has 2 and Oceania has 1.) with the only catch being it's an Under 23 tournament although one is allowed 3 players over 23 in the squad. 16 teams qualify with 4 groups of 4, similar to the European Championships.

All in all, a standard tourney...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next