The Madrid One
Le Samourai
Ganso
Zealous
StrugaRock
33 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Pedram Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Crimson wrote:wtf no Higuain are you f...ing sh....ing me

ffs...........

Seriously if he doesn't start I'm not watching this match

U sure u are a madrid fan? Some fan u are. Even if Benzema doesnt start or even make sub appearance I still watch Real madrid game from start to finish. Higuain isnt real madrid, Only Raul cud claim he is Real Madrid. Real Madrid is represented by the 11 out there fighting for the result, not one man (except raul).

seriously the fanboyism here is just ridiculuos. this coming from the #1 benzema fanboy, me of all people....

I do hope the bolded text was a kneejerk. lastly its called rotation, get used to it. and who knows, maybe there was a mistake and higuain is starting or benz cud flop.

Look who calls Crimson a fanboy. :facepalm:

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by chad4401 Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 pm

is sahin in the squad?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 pm

I bet you guys both Higuain and Benzema knew who would start a couple of days ago. Maybe even prior to the Betis game. For a long term perspective, this is good news. Means we intend on trying to keep both.

Again, i'm more stunned by Di Maria starting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:25 pm

El Pipita wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

ffs...........

U sure u are a madrid fan? Some fan u are. Even if Benzema doesnt start or even make sub appearance I still watch Real madrid game from start to finish. Higuain isnt real madrid, Only Raul cud claim he is Real Madrid. Real Madrid is represented by the 11 out there fighting for the result, not one man (except raul).

seriously the fanboyism here is just ridiculuos. this coming from the #1 benzema fanboy, me of all people....

I do hope the bolded text was a kneejerk. lastly its called rotation, get used to it. and who knows, maybe there was a mistake and higuain is starting or benz cud flop.

But that post is the epitome of what fanboy-ism is.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm not stunned Di Maria is starting Mou wasn't going to put Ozil on the right.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:28 pm

El Pipita wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

ffs...........

hey dude can u read? u said wut i already said. here ill bold it in red for u.
this is just how ridiculuos it is. u will NEVER see me commenting that i wont watch a match becuz benzema isnt playing, how can i call myself a madrid fan if i say such nonsense?
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Its not fanboism I just think its utterly stupid to bench someone who is scoring the way Higuain is atm

It's just utterly stupid......

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:32 pm

I'm glad Di Maria is starting, lots of running is required today and he's the perfect man for the job
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:33 pm

sportsczy wrote:I bet you guys both Higuain and Benzema knew who would start a couple of days ago. Maybe even prior to the Betis game. For a long term perspective, this is good news. Means we intend on trying to keep both.

Di maria isnt a surprise. Kaka was dreadful last match apart from the goal. note that he avoided contact like the plague, there will be plenty of contact against lyon. that and we need the width which di maria does bring.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
sportsczy wrote:I bet you guys both Higuain and Benzema knew who would start a couple of days ago. Maybe even prior to the Betis game. For a long term perspective, this is good news. Means we intend on trying to keep both.

Di maria isnt a surprise. Kaka was dreadful last match apart from the goal. note that he avoided contact like the plague, there will be plenty of contact against lyon. that and we need the width which di maria does bring.
There's always the return leg Very Happy Don't give up on Higgy vs. Lyon Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Seppuku wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

ffs...........

But that post is the epitome of what fanboy-ism is.

Crimson just like many Madrid fans gets disappointed when something unfair happen to one of our player. Higuain was constantly scoring for us, how Benzema managed to bench Higuain without doing anything ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Crimson wrote:Its not fanboism I just think its utterly stupid to bench someone who is scoring the way Higuain is atm

It's just utterly stupid......

a similar situation happened last year. Benz was the most inform striker Madrid had when time came for cl semifinals against farca. Benz was the most inform, but he didnt even play a single minute in either leg.
that too was stupid. but did i miss the matches? nope. I saw both matches mate. from start to finish.

i believe everyone remembered my reaction to benz not playing. i was hysterical. but not as hysterical as ur post was. ill just assume it was just a kneejerk and its understandable. Higuain is in hotform and shud have started. but hey, with mou as coach, player selection isnt exactly predictable. and lately it hasnt been spot on either. smoking
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Head on to the chat guys Smile
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

There's always the return leg Very Happy Don't give up on Higgy vs. Lyon Very Happy
Yep theres always the 2nd leg. Sad
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:00 pm

why is it almost always handball and why is it always nothing hmm
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 pm

GoaLLLLl
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:14 pm

ENTER THE BENZ
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:07 pm

kaka coming in!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:23 pm

my man SERGIO RAMOS!!!!!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Just getting back from game. My comments;

1st half was good but we didn't play, particularly passing as well as we could. (I assume I'm not alone in being surprised Higgy didn't start)

2nd half - great and yet I had the feeling that we could have turned it up a couple more knoches. Both Kaka and Higgy had immediate impact when they came in. I thought Kaka played like his old self. Much better than we have seen in previous games this year. He looked like he was enjoying himself out there. I was especially pleased with team play, not just a Ronaldo show. Unselfish play by both Higgy and Benz. Maybe Mou is finially heading towards rotation and using his entire team. They looked in this 2nd half like the superior team we know they are. They are right up with Barcelona now.

and for once, I don't have anything bad to say about anyone!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:57 pm

I am proud of our performance today, esp second half
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:57 pm

I thought Kaka and Higgy had no impact on the game tbh. Let's not forget that by the time they came in the Lyon defense was pretty much worn down.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 pm

babun1024 wrote:Lyon will get kicked in their French a**** really hard Very Happy Just need Khedira, Benz, Özil and CR7 healthy Very Happy
My first post after coming back ... eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I actually thought higgy had little impact seeing how he didnt threaten the gk. Kaka needs to be less selfish but alright for the minutes he played. cr7 was slightly disappointing, went selfish as i thought he wud as game went on, di maria is di maria. Ramos is boss. Cant decide MotM its between the benz and ramos. benz shud have had two goals and cr7 shud have had his... Evil or Very Mad

FotM is the ref. grr....
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 pm

babun1024 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:Lyon will get kicked in their French a**** really hard Very Happy Just need Khedira, Benz, Özil and CR7 healthy Very Happy
My first post after coming back ... eco smile
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Seppuku wrote:I thought Kaka and Higgy had no impact on the game tbh. Let's not forget that by the time they came in the Lyon defense was pretty much worn down.

^^ this.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Di Maria would start because Bastos was on the left.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next