The Madrid One
Le Samourai
Ganso
Zealous
StrugaRock
33 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Saetablanca wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Guys, Mou is not stupid. He knows that it is preferable to start with both strikers, but for that to happen on any basis or regularity, we NEED another striker. It could work i guess, with say Pipita playing 20 games on his own, 20 with Benz, and Benz 20 on his own, but that is way too complex and impossible to work out. If we want that to be our permanent lineup, we need another striker. We thought Morata could be that. Thats not working out. I personally think we should try out Callejon. Who knows, maybe Neymar will change things?

Next Summer... Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema, Neymar, Di Maria, Morata all challenging for 3 forward spots... I dont even know what emoticon to put there. Very Happy

Why do you say Morata has not worked out? He doing exactly what was asked of him for this year. hell, you said you don't even watch the Castilla games. It's not the offense that's the problem, it the defense. Morata is the emergency fill in and nothing has changed.

I dont see ALL their games or MANY of them. I still see them occasionally. And I do keep asking about Morata, but nobody ever answers. Sad
All I said is Morata seems not to be living up to it. I believe I am right in saying that, whatever. You know that I would love him to succeed. I know the position he is playing, I think he should play as a proper striker. The very fact that Mou hasnt used him yet shows that maybe he isnt too happy either.

Anyway, as I said before, we do have enough attacking options on the bench, but for Cristiano-Higuain-Benzema to be our PERMANENT lineup, we do need another striker. For sure. Whether its Neymar, Morata, a converted Callejon, or whoever I dont know.

EDIT: Not many on the forum actually do watch all the Castilla games, FYI...

I watch Castilla games. Morata (as well as Alex) are by far the best performers over all.

Morata is still great there is just less hype because Castilla's defence has stopped them from really getting winning streak going.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: StrugRock Special: Real Madrid vs Lyon - Match Discussion

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:31 am

futbol_bill wrote:AS has come out with their forecasted lineup. Are u ready for this, they are getting to be as bad as marca.

Casillas
Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Carvalho (???? - I have to assume the last one is a typo)
Alonso Coentrao (I hope not)
Kaka
Ozil Higuain CR7 (again it should be Ozil at AM and Benz in RW)

ah balls. What a shyte line up.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:39 am

Di Maria or Benz should be on the RW,just remembered who lyon's LB is,he was awesome last year
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 am

Yah and Ozil in AM.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:41 am

I think Mourinho will bring back his old formation versus Lyon, with Higuain starting.

Casillas
Arbelo-Pepe-Ramos-marcelo
Alonso-Khedira
Di Maria-Ozil-Ronaldo
Higuain
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 am

I love that formation tbh.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:45 am

Lyon will get kicked in their French a**** really hard Very Happy Just need Khedira, Benz, Özil and CR7 healthy Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:47 am

I think he will play Benz as RW,he has said twice in his recent press conferences that benzema and higuain can play together,he wouldn't be dropping that statement out of nowhere me thinks
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:48 am

babun1024 wrote:Lyon will get kicked in their French a**** really hard Very Happy Just need Khedira, Benz, Özil and CR7 healthy Very Happy

But wut about Higuain? He must be healthy too babun! Very Happy
Lyon offense is of no concern to me, my real concern is their defense. Think its time for Higuain to start scoring regularly in cl Babun?

Tomorrow be the day when the doubt will be removed for Higuain. cannot wait to praise... or bash.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:07 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Kaka scores goals, and blow smoke in people face. It's funny, when a player scores goals, he gets hyped like you couldnt believe.

I remember 2 or 3 years ago when Vermaelen signed for Wenger, he went on a goalscoring streak, and the press was talking about him as if he was the next great thing in defense. He scores goals = great defender scratch

Same thing happened with Luiz last year, the kid attacked so much that no one was talking about his obvious defensive lapses.

lol

ZOMG, you are ridiculous... the hating on Kaka, get over yourself. Nick, he is improving, scoring and overall game. "Be the wind at his back, not the spit in his face!" Laughing

Where's Huntsman when you need him? :coffee: Laughing
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:24 am

ah, cissokho, my fav fifa 12 lb. i doubt maria/ozil has any chance against him, but benz might just break him.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 am

SuperMAG wrote:ah, cissokho, my fav fifa 12 lb. i doubt maria/ozil has any chance against him, but benz might just break him.

If we were in the market for a LB, he would still be at the top of my list.. I actually would have signed him ahead of Coentrao. Theres something about Coentrao that I don't like. I think he thinks everyone won't notice his lack of technique if he is working so hard on the pitch... then again I may be over critical because I'm comparing him to Godcelo
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 am

me too, cissokho is the perfect candidate for me, and he is just worth 14m, few seasons ago. probably now too.

But thats just my style, cissokho makes me feel safe and provide crossing and width, he has alot of pace, he stopped robben, anyone stops robben is super fast. evra was rapped by robben lol.

Cissokho has the perfect charactistics of an lb, he is tall enough to defend a cross, fast with great respone to stop almost any tricky tiny winger, he is extremly strong and atheletic to stop strong wingers, he has enough stamina to run all over the left side for a whole match (probably equals marcelo stamina), which provides alot of width which lb are supposed to provide, he can make those crosses that marcelo lacks. he is more determend then anyone else thinks. he may had few lapses of form, but i am prety sure that would have been different if he was in any other top club.

the current marcelo is the best in the world, no one comes close, his attacking is more important then our RW. Marcelo creativity in attack is priseless. but sometimes u know he will make a mistake that cost us the goal or doesnt make a mistake but still cost us the goal.

thus i still keep marcelo and plays him in my rw in my fifa lol.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Cissoko was on the market for between 15m-20m all summer and nobody bid for him... not a single club. Juve picked Taiwo instead of him. He's not as good as you guys make him out to be. He hasn't been able to sniff the France NT either.

On a good day, he's very solid. But he makes mistakes much too often and remains very raw in terms of his overlap effectiveness.

He's nowhere near as good as Coentrao.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Kaka scores goals, and blow smoke in people face. It's funny, when a player scores goals, he gets hyped like you couldnt believe.

I remember 2 or 3 years ago when Vermaelen signed for Wenger, he went on a goalscoring streak, and the press was talking about him as if he was the next great thing in defense. He scores goals = great defender scratch

Same thing happened with Luiz last year, the kid attacked so much that no one was talking about his obvious defensive lapses.

lol

ZOMG, you are ridiculous... the hating on Kaka, get over yourself. Nick, he is improving, scoring and overall game. "Be the wind at his back, not the spit in his face!" Laughing

hating? lol. Kaka played well twice, the rest was average. Yet, the Kaka is back parade is back. Mind you, it started in 09 when he came back from injury and scored that winner. It started again last year after Valencia, and here is Kaka is back 3rd edition, or 4th or 5th... it's hard to keep track. I dislike seeing a player overhyped beyond measure, which is the case at the moment for kaka. if you cant handle what i write, i cant do anything for you Wink Besides, that was just an observation of a fact happening right at this moment, want to see me spit on his face? lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 pm

According to as or Marca not sure:

--------------Casillas
Arbeloa-Pepe-Ramos-Marcelo
--------Khedira-Alonso
Di Maria---Kaka---------Ronaldo
------------Higuain

----------Gomis
Bastos------Gourcuff----------Briand
-------Kllstrom-Gonalons
Cissokho-Kone-Lovren-Revelliere
----------Lloris
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 pm

We will win tonight on home turf. Twisted Evil
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:06 pm

lass is not in the squad.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:22 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:lass is not in the squad.
but, but that means theres hope beating them once again lol
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Cissokho is so over rated it's ridiculous.

He's good but he'll have his hands full no doubt about it.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Giovanni10 wrote:

lol

Nick's not alone. I thought Kaka played terribly the other day. His only good play was his shot for the goal. Ozil is much better in that position. Kaka has improved but he is no were near his prior form. I hate how he stops or turns at any suggestion of contact. His play has increased his resale value, which was the objective for this year. Let him play as sub and occasionally in RW spot. Let's keep Ozil at AM.

Re Huntsman, I saw a poll for US presential elections (republicans) and low and behold there was Huntsman in last place with 1%. I guess he trolls everywhere!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:54 pm

Gonalons out for the game. He's their best mid. We're going to kill them now as they have to start Gourcuff (played a total of 50 mins all year and, frankly, blows) and Fofana (good, but very young and inexperienced).

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:Cissoko was on the market for between 15m-20m all summer and nobody bid for him... not a single club. Juve picked Taiwo instead of him. He's not as good as you guys make him out to be. He hasn't been able to sniff the France NT either.

On a good day, he's very solid. But he makes mistakes much too often and remains very raw in terms of his overlap effectiveness.

He's nowhere near as good as Coentrao.
We got Taiwo not Juve.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm

CASILLAS; ARBELOA, RAMOS, PEPE, MARCELO; XABI ALONSO, KHEDIRA; DI MARÍA, ÖZIL, CRISTIANO; BENZEMA

I think this is the official one, no Kaka and no Higuain
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Real Madrid 3-0 Lyon

My prediction. They have never won in Santiago Bernabeu and they probably won't.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:47 pm

no higuain lmao...... :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next